aberdeen-music

Biz the drummer is dead

Biz

• 3 weeks later...

Due to unforseen circumstances Biz the drummer is alive and well, and will be, in the eyes of some of these dour fuckers on here, unfortunately be appearing onstage in Aberdeen sometime this year doing more solo shennanigans.

Biz will be available for drum tuition, occasional whacking things, and drunken conversations at gigs in Aberdeen soon.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Biz the drummer is alive and well, and will be, in the eyes of some of these dour fuckers on here, unfortunately be appearing onstage in Aberdeen sometime this year doing more solo shennanigans

For "dour fuckers" read "people who don't find the stupid, idiotic ramblings of an absolute non-entity funny in the slightest".

In language you can understand, "Jings, crivvens, help ma kilt. Here comes Basher McTurk birlin' doon Stoorie Brae on his cairtie".

:up:

This could be a review of your bands gig in The Moorings

For "dour fuckers" read "people who don't find the stupid, idiotic ramblings of an absolute non-entity funny in the slightest".

I saw your band gigging - I was not impressed, but I wouldn't go around dissing you, cause I'm a nice guy .

People coming on here full of negativity and trying to get into arguments and being negative is why I decided to have a break for a while.

I'm glad you don't like my stuff, hopefully that will mean I don't see you at any of my gigs.

And by the way - I play with bands all over Scotland -so as for being a non entity - I canna really see how you come to that assumption.

Fudge Fanzine is always on the lookout for contributions, and with your sparkling wit and charming way with words I'm sure you would make a valuable contribution .

I was approached by 2 promoters last week asking me to recite idiotic ramblings as both Lecht Polanski and Biz the drummer, so I guess I must be doing something worthwhile to be regularly offered cash to speak shite and hae a laugh .

I saw your band gigging - I was not impressed, but I wouldn't go around dissing you, cause I'm a nice guy .

People coming on here full of negativity and trying to get into arguments and being negative is why I decided to have a break for a while.

I'm glad you don't like my stuff, hopefully that will mean I don't see you at any of my gigs.

And by the way - I play with bands all over Scotland -so as for being a non entity - I canna really see how you come to that assumption.

Fudge Fanzine is always on the lookout for contributions, and with your sparkling wit and charming way with words I'm sure you would make a valuable contribution .

I was approached by 2 promoters last week asking me to recite idiotic ramblings as both Lecht Polanski and Biz the drummer, so I guess I must be doing something worthwhile to be regularly offered cash to speak shite and hae a laugh .

It's not your drumming ability that puts me off, it's the fact that i can't stand your "off the wall" sense of humour. I don't find your posts funny at all and your ability to wade in and talk epic amounts of shite put me off anything good you might be saying.

I'm sure you're a nice guy in real life. I just don't have time for your shite online.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
It's not your drumming ability that puts me off, it's the fact that i can't stand your "off the wall" sense of humour. I don't find your posts funny at all and your ability to wade in and talk epic amounts of shite put me off anything good you might be saying.

I'm sure you're a nice guy in real life. I just don't have time for your shite online.

This.

Exactly this.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
You crop up everywhere on this forum and it's hard to avoid you without resorting to the ignore function (something which i can't bring myself to use).

This again, you must have has some fruit with your cereal this morning. I refuse to use the Ignore function on principle.