aberdeen-music

Biz the drummer is dead

Biz

It turned out that Biz the drummer was really a robot .

He sadly died in a cybernetic fit of rage trying to play along to a mash up of Pendulum, The Ting Tings, Blend and Dumb Instrument on an electric drum kit . It must be said that he had an enjoyable departure to say the least .

Myspace and Aberdeen Music has been a hoot, If Biz were still around I'm sure he couldnae thank ye enough for all the money, great tunes, photos and words of encouragement over the last 3 years or so.

Biz will nae doot be sadly missed, but I'm sure Lecht Polanski will keep the spirit of Biz alive with his Disco dancing routine, cheers Bill.

It turned out that Biz the drummer was really a robot .

He sadly died in a cybernetic fit of rage trying to play along to a mash up of Pendulum, The Ting Tings, Blend and Dumb Instrument on an electric drum kit . It must be said that he had an enjoyable departure to say the least .

Myspace and Aberdeen Music has been a hoot, If Biz were still around I'm sure he couldnae thank ye enough for all the money, great tunes, photos and words of encouragement over the last 3 years or so.

Biz will nae doot be sadly missed, but I'm sure Lecht Polanski will keep the spirit of Biz alive with his Disco dancing routine, cheers Bill.

Oh no! no more debates on this forum from our buddy.

See you going about Bill.

P.S. Nice use of a quote from John Cooper Clark in your post.:up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I'm glad i'm not the only one that doesn't find him funny in the slightest.

One of the few things I don't like about punk is its tendency for cretinous numpties to attach themselves to it.

Not :up:

I have to say I agree with Jake and Alkaline.

I don't find him funny. His posts are stupid and have nothing to do with anything.

That is in my humble opinion.

Wow - your post was amazing!

So funny, but pertinent and enlightening also.

I loved the bit about it being your own opinion, that's hilarious! It's funny because it's so clearly and blatantly obvious that it is your own opinion - I mean, why would you state anyone elses opinion? Genius subtle humour.

I'm a fan.

• Upvote 1

Wow - your post was amazing!

So funny, but pertinent and enlightening also.

I loved the bit about it being your own opinion, that's hilarious! It's funny because it's so clearly and blatantly obvious that it is your own opinion - I mean, why would you state anyone elses opinion? Genius subtle humour.

I'm a fan.

Missplaced aggression maybe? You glorious irony in itself I would also class as "Genius Subtle Humour"

Im young, naive, and very lost trying to figure out his sarcasm or whether he's genuine?

He's being really sarcastic and a bit of a dick to someone who didn't do much to earn it, also someone who actually is a fan of his band and trys to attend their gigs when possible. Don't think I'll bother now. Cunt.