aberdeen-music

decent hair dressers?

Panda Strong

I go to A Cut Above on Union Street, there's a Polish bird in there that's really nice and gives a good haircut and you get a head massage and a good cup of tea. Costs about 19 I think.

I hear that Andorra at the bottom of Crown Street is really good, and it's pretty cheap for gents (about a tenner). My girlfriend used to be a hairdresser and that's where she always goes, she says the girl that runs that place is one of the best hairdressers in the city (ask for Laura)

My friend Masseeeeeve (Claire) used to work at Andora and since she's moved to Oz, was contemplating going to Laura (as recommended by Claire)

Girl at work goes to Cut above and says 11 for a cut (no blow dry)

Guest idol_wild
Never been. The only encounter I had was going in and saying "hello! do you have any appointments today?" and she said "no" so i left.

Duuuude. Did you not get the memo? When girls say that word, it's an official invite for sex. Regardless of the question.

Get it pumped.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
Duuuude. Did you not get the memo? When girls say that word, it's an official invite for sex. Regardless of the question.

Get it pumped.

Quoted for truth.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

WTF!!

Strange what you find reading this forum. Can't believe that folk will pay 20 quid for a haircut, yet others will moan about the price of some of the cheaper stuff on here, such as some pedals etc. Min! I saw someone try to get 2 quid off a 10 quid mic the other day......I wonder if they settled for 9 quid and a comb.:up: