aberdeen-music

Question....

britheguy

Has the music world gone bonkers,

1962 FENDER STRATOCASTER PICKGUARD on eBay, also Right-Handed, Electric, Guitar, Musical Instruments (end time 21-Feb-09 01:58:21 GMT)

1962 GIBSON SG STANDARD CASE on eBay, also Gibson, Electric, Guitars, Musical Instruments (end time 16-Feb-09 12:48:02 GMT)

Is there any need for this sort of over priced anal 'must be original' pish? This must raise the issue of the whole 'original' debate anyway. what would be the chance of the pickguard being fitted to the guitar it was originally fitted to etc? Hence making it non original.

Bollocks to it all:swearing:

Has the music world gone bonkers,

1962 FENDER STRATOCASTER PICKGUARD on eBay, also Right-Handed, Electric, Guitar, Musical Instruments (end time 21-Feb-09 01:58:21 GMT)

1962 GIBSON SG STANDARD CASE on eBay, also Gibson, Electric, Guitars, Musical Instruments (end time 16-Feb-09 12:48:02 GMT)

Is there any need for this sort of over priced anal 'must be original' pish? This must raise the issue of the whole 'original' debate anyway. what would be the chance of the pickguard being fitted to the guitar it was originally fitted to etc? Hence making it non original.

Bollocks to it all:swearing:

I agree with you..... just a bunch of crazy bastards who want to make huge profit out of "old" parts...... trouble is, there are silly twats who'll pay the prices ?? ?(

I wouldn't care if Jimi Hendrix himself had blown his load over it, there's no way I would pay 3000 for a guitar, let alone a scratchplate!

Totally agree!

I was in Guitar Guitar in Glasgow a few months back (I'm never out of the place tbh) and they had a rough looking Strat in a display case.

When I asked what the script was, the guy told me it was a custom shop Clapton replica and had been relic-ed to match Claptons black strat (Blackie?).

How much?

Get tae fuck!

Totally agree!

I was in Guitar Guitar in Glasgow a few months back (I'm never out of the place tbh) and they had a rough looking Strat in a display case.

When I asked what the script was, the guy told me it was a custom shop Clapton replica and had been relic-ed to match Claptons black strat (Blackie?).

How much?

Get tae fuck!

but at least that's new!........only joking.