aberdeen-music

I AM KLOOT(solo) + support @ The Tunnels

rcalder82

We are very happy to announce that we have confirmed

I AM KLOOT (solo) @ Tunnels on FRIDAY 27 MARCH

Tickets on sale on line from tomorrow (Sat 31 Jan) and in One Up at the beginning of next week (prob Tue)

This show will be absolutely amazing. I Am Kloot are superb.

Check them out in our top friends at MySpace.com - AGP - (LOTS OF NEW SHOWS UP!!!) - 26 - Male - UK - www.myspace.com/aberdeengigpromotions

AGP x

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Good gig - cheers to those who came and listened

Shame the rather annoying chatting, along with a technical issue meant John cut the set by 45 mins but still an hour of great stuff!

Dont really get those who paid to sit and talk louder than a soundsyetem but what can you do!

It was embarrassing. I really felt for Amber and thought it would die down when John came on - but it didn't.

I thought about leaving half way through, it was that bad...

That's a shame in that case. Some people are not very considerate. We were playing in the second tunnel and kept the noise as low as possible in respect for a quiet gig next door.

Yeah thanks for your consideration in the other tunnel - was appreciated. Hope the night went well!

It would have been impossible for me to get around everyone talking but I did pick on the worst offenders. Didnt make much difference.

Its a shame. Think it suffered from being on a Friday. Bit of a catch 22 - either get a big crowd as we did who maybe arent all into the artist or a smaller crowd who are 100% up for the gig. Would have rather had the core of the respectable people who managed to keep quiet and make a loss than have the embarrassment of watching this.

Ah well no quiet gigs for a while so can be less stressed!