aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
AronMaiden

T in the Park 2009

So for anyone who is planning on going the line up for Oxygen has been announced which is the same weekend and tends to be a reflection of T. The headliners for Oxygen are The Killers, Snow Patrol and Kings of Leon which doesnt really make me want to go for the headliners but we'll see. Any thoughts?

Didn't the Killers and Snow Patrol headline two years ago? That's pretty poor if they're going to be the ones for T as well.

I am well going to T in the Park this year... if it gets better. Modest Mouse plz.

So for anyone who is planning on going the line up for Oxygen has been announced which is the same weekend and tends to be a reflection of T. The headliners for Oxygen are The Killers, Snow Patrol and Kings of Leon which doesnt really make me want to go for the headliners but we'll see. Any thoughts?

Fukin dull as dishwater!! But dosent surprise me at the same time as they're all on the "festival circuit" as they all have new/ish albums out. :down:

DF/T has a retainer with Bowie after he had to cancel a few years back...so fingers crossed this will be the year and save the show.

-

The Killers put on an astonishing performance 2 years ago at T. Wouldn't be a bad thing if they were back. However wouldn't go and see KOL or Snow Patrol again at a festival:down:

I hope that is bullshit. The bit about tickets being on sale today seems to certainly be anyway. But if that turns out to be who's actually playing, the rest of the line-up will have to be amazing for me to go now.

I heard a rumour that Bowie might be playing T in the Park in which case I'm there. With bells on. Throwing my knickers at the stage.

whooo I love bowie!! Saw him in Aecc once when Morrisey cancelled and most people got refunds FIT?? so thankful to that I had most of the aecc to dance aboot :) I was ecstatic

!!

loathe TITP more and more each year, even more so now with doing foreign festivals! Sonar again for me this year

I heard a rumour that Bowie might be playing T in the Park in which case I'm there. With bells on. Throwing my knickers at the stage.

Bowie plays TiTP at long last and gets the pleasure of some crusty, skanky drawers thrown at him. Ah, Scotland....

Bowie plays TiTP at long last and gets the pleasure of some crusty, skanky drawers thrown at him. Ah, Scotland....

you sound familiar with said knickers?

He's nae playing tho is he? TITP would do this when I have no intentin of going :(

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

I get married on 11 July this year so won't be going..........

I missed T in the Park for the first time in 7 years last year - can't really say I missed it that much. Thought I'd miss it far more! I was at the wedding of good friends, which was far more enjoyable actually!

Wizard Festival is my new favourite :)

I'll definitely go back to Glastonbury sometime - 2007 was brilliant :up: