aberdeen-music

FS: 2003 Epiphone EB-3 bass guitar - 150

neepheid

This is a 2003 Epiphone EB-3 made in Korea (for those who obsess about such things) with the following details:

Mahogany body, mahogany neck, 34" scale, set neck, 1 Sidewinder "mudbucker" in the neck, 1 mini bass humbucker at the bridge, independent vol/tone for each, 3 way switching. 3 point bridge with the bushings epoxied into the body to alleviate lift out under string tension which seems to afflict bridges of this kind.

The only bad point - a couple of lacquer cracks around the jack socket. About a week after I took this home I was playing sitting down. I stood up. My foot was on the lead. Oops. I tightened up the jack socket again and it hasn't moved since (5 years), so it looks like I got away with it. Apart from that, it's in excellent nick - no dings, no rash, slight swirling in the lacquer where the strap attaches at the back.

Anyway, I have a couple of photos of it but I'll add some better ones and a closeup of the jack socket area to show those cracks.

01_epi_eb-3.jpg

08_back.jpg

I'd like 150 for it. The last two went on eBay for 122 and 207 respectively so I think that's fair enough.