aberdeen-music

Indian Red Lopez

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

I.R.L (NEW TRACK ONLINE!!YAAAS!!) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Went to see them for the first time last night at Snafu.

Very impressed.

Something a little different from pretty much anything I've heard locally, and it was all very tight.

Cracking set - definitely a band to keep an eye on!

:up:

I had no idea they were still on the go :/

I think they disappeared for ages - new line up now. I had heard of them before but didn't' know their tunes or anything. Someone told me last night at the gig that they are totally different from how they remembered them from a few years ago.

Danny and Darren from Rescue Party have now joined - I don't know the drummer and the guy who does backing vocals, so don't know if they were in the band before or not??

Nevertheless - well worth checking out next time they're gigging :up:

I don't know the drummer and the guy who does backing vocals, so don't know if they were in the band before or not??

Both have been in since day one - I remember seeing them back when I was at school - Mike and Dave (backing vox) were both in the year above me. They used to be a bit more garage-rock-n-roll type stuff, and were called The Leads. Quite a transformation to what you see today, thought they were great last night. Ditto Little Kicks actually, it was a good night.

Both have been in since day one - I remember seeing them back when I was at school - Mike and Dave (backing vox) were both in the year above me. They used to be a bit more garage-rock-n-roll type stuff, and were called The Leads. Quite a transformation to what you see today, thought they were great last night. Ditto Little Kicks actually, it was a good night.

I've a feeling you were standing behind us at the gig? Leaning on a the second pillar back stage left (when you're looking at the stage)?

I've only ever seen one picture of you and it's that dodgy one on Waves website........

I've a feeling you were standing behind us at the gig? Leaning on a the second pillar back stage left (when you're looking at the stage)?

I've only ever seen one picture of you and it's that dodgy one on Waves website........

Haha, that photo is god awful.

Sounds right enough to me man, that's pretty much where i was at. With a really tall guy with longish hair. Were you absolutely right in front of me?

Haha, that photo is god awful.

Sounds right enough to me man, that's pretty much where i was at. With a really tall guy with longish hair. Were you absolutely right in front of me?

Yeah - pretty much right in front of you I think....

Yeah - pretty much right in front of you I think....

Superb. We now each have a rough idea what the other looks like. We will have a pint the next time our paths cross, yes? :up:

Anyway, back on topic, I'm looking forward to seeing these boys again, whenever that turns out to be. A really tight live act with the tunes to go with it.

Superb. We now each have a rough idea what the other looks like. We will have a pint the next time our paths cross, yes? :up:

Anyway, back on topic, I'm looking forward to seeing these boys again, whenever that turns out to be. A really tight live act with the tunes to go with it.

Indian Red Lopez are playing Cellar 35 on Friday 13th February :up:

• 1 month later...

Next I.R.L gig:

March 27th - Fat Hippy Night @ Drummonds

I would seriously consider heading along if I was you. I was at their practice studio with them last night, they are working on some amazing songs and the live I.R.L experience is soon going to be very very special.

Indian Red Lopez on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

:up: