aberdeen-music

First Ever Gig?

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

I'm totally jealous of the Manics at Music Hall

Ditto. I had to wait for years after I got into them to see them due to a variety of exams and cancelled gigs.

I bought a t-shirt which said "All Rock'n'Roll is Homosexual" which I thought was hilarious at the time...

That t-shirt is amazing. My current coveted Manics tee is the one with the girl holding the AK47 and the caption 'this is the only answer to rape'. I bid on ebay for it recently but it went for like thirty quid!

Ditto. I had to wait for years after I got into them to see them due to a variety of exams and cancelled gigs.

That t-shirt is amazing. My current coveted Manics tee is the one with the girl holding the AK47 and the caption 'this is the only answer to rape'. I bid on ebay for it recently but it went for like thirty quid!

My mate bought a t-shirt which says:

"Who's responsible?" on the front, and

"You fucking are" on the back.

Brilliant.

Pfftt....I'll see your Krankies, and raise you Crackerjack (with the Krankies as guests) @ HMT, circa 1981.

Sorry man, Steps or maybe Kylie still beats that.... ;)

My first was the infamous Siouxsie & the Banshees gig at the Capital 07/09/79, when Morris & McKay fucked off.

Support from the Scars & the Cure (who ended up doing two sets). While queuing to get my 2.25 ticket refunded heard Severins bass rumble & rushed back to see Siouxsie, Steve, Robert Smith & Lol Tolhurst do a 20 min version of the lords prayer :up:

I enjoyed that night.

Siousxie 'swapped' a guitar for a badge afterwards.....some fuss in the music press afterwards.