aberdeen-music

First Ever Gig?

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

TITP 2001. First band I saw there was The Strokes, a late addition to the bill. Blown away by the "fuck you" attitude they displayed then. Pity it quickly disappeared, along with their heads, up their arses.

Think my first indoor gig would have been Oasis @ the AECC in 2002, as I'm struggling to remember seeing anyone else..

Yeah, I was about 15 too at the OCS gig and now you mention it, I can picture PP Arnold's pot belly or 'mott' as my mates called it! I can definitely remember Oscar Harrison floating about at the front door too! We were the very first in the queue for that, about 6 of us piled in straight from school, probably wearing a Ben Sherman shirt or something!!!! 8-)

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
Yeah, I was about 15 too at the OCS gig and now you mention it, I can picture PP Arnold's pot belly or 'mott' as my mates called it! I can definitely remember Oscar Harrison floating about at the front door too! We were the very first in the queue for that, about 6 of us piled in straight from school, probably wearing a Ben Sherman shirt or something!!!! 8-)

I can almost guarantee I was looking "cool" in my Ben Sherman shirt. Can't understand why the Natalie Imbruglia lookalike didn't fancy me....... ?(