aberdeen-music

Calling all hoors and radges ...

Terrorfex

Drummer (me) and nimble-fingered guitarist (not me) require other like-minded people to form musical entourage of much skill and genius. Influences are varied including; REM, Bon Jovi, Thin Lizzy, Bad Company, Foghat, Free and Mountain.

A pretty expansive range.

We're looking for (Ideally) a bassist and a vocalist. A keyboardist wouldn't be shot for applying either though.

We know you have a choice in the bands you join and we appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing American Airlines.

Pick me!

So, I'm not a bassist. Sorry. BUT! I can do vocals and play guitar aswell. You guys seem to have some pretty good influences, so i'm down with that. I'm only 19 but ive been playing guitar for 13 years. I have also done vocals in 4 gigging bands in the past. I am also quite good at the bongos so if you wanted to add a bit of something different to a couple songs, that could be done too. Give me a shout.

toby316624@hotmail.com

So, I'm not a bassist. Sorry. BUT! I can do vocals and play guitar aswell. You guys seem to have some pretty good influences, so i'm down with that. I'm only 19 but ive been playing guitar for 13 years. I have also done vocals in 4 gigging bands in the past. I am also quite good at the bongos so if you wanted to add a bit of something different to a couple songs, that could be done too. Give me a shout.

toby316624@hotmail.com

Hey man, I'm the supposed nimble-fingered guitarist. Sounds good. We're probably going to hang around 'til we find a bassist but we can give it a shot when that happens. Have you got any recorded stuff we can have a listen to in the mean time?

Cheers,

Chris

• 2 weeks later...