aberdeen-music

Have I missed something?!

Guest treader.

I was accosted my Lady Ga Ga or fitever her name is that was supporting the Pussycat Dogs.

She introduced herself and offered her hand - which I gladly shook, and introduced myself as Lecht Polanski and told her I was from Poland in a dodgy accent - she is nice .

That when i grow up song makes me want to end my life.

oh god i am with you on that one... pop song writers seem to have gotten sooo lazy recently. songs just seem so bashed together. its surely not that hard to get a song based on verse chorus verse chorus to flow properly is it?

love lockdown ftw! the chorus drums are gorgeous

who is behind this song? every time i hear it on the radio at work i feel a little angry but mostly just sad about the world.

Pussycat Dolls do it.

As for Lady Gaga, she's inoffensive pop. That song "Just Dance" is a pretty well paced slab of straight-up pop and ticks all the boxes required for a chart-topping song these days.

There's no chance i'd go out and buy one of her CDs but at the same time i'm not too stupid to see why she's popular.

Pussycat Dolls do it.

As for Lady Gaga, she's inoffensive pop. That song "Just Dance" is a pretty well paced slab of straight-up pop and ticks all the boxes required for a chart-topping song these days.

There's no chance i'd go out and buy one of her CDs but at the same time i'm not too stupid to see why she's popular.

Here, why aren't you pretending not to have heard of her because you're soooo indifferent to what all those, like, sheep are listening to? You better do some fairly rapid name-dropping to regain your credibility ;)

If I had the talent to write songs for the likes of Britney Spears, I wouldn't want the bother of prancing around on a stage performing them myself.

Really? I would be the other way round.