aberdeen-music

Open mic night Tues 15th?

Is there an open mic night on tuesday the fifteenth?

If so is there any amps etc there?

Or just how do these things usually work?

Yes there is an open mic this week, open mic at drake's began I the year 1572! There is a bass amp and a kit set up, the guitars (acousitc) are put through the P.A. Turn up, ask the host when you want to play then get on stage. It tends not to be an open jam session (if the hosts are paying any notice), but a song based affair with many varied and wonderous noises emanating from the drunkin public.

:help:

Jim

Don't wear a pink carnation because you don't want that man to buy you a pint!!!! He will play the drums for you forever saying the "you owe him" whilst grinning a strange 'drunk after 12am' grin and ranting about how great the Bash Street Kids were back in the day!

(The Lorelie or Greenblade? No debate needed, we all know the truth).

MWAH MWAH MWAH

:devil:

Highly recommended evening's entertainment. Nice atmosphere. It's getting pretty diverse lately' date=' and the talent* on show is v. impressive.

Wear a pink carnation and I'll buy you a pint...**

* musical, tsk...

**directed to Mr Bassist, not the barstaff...

Very good.

I'll be expecting a delightfull chilled beverage then. Probably guinness, and then we shall create the finest drum n' bass music* to ever have graced Dr Drakes.

*maybe.

I shall be along then :up::band:

Don't wear a pink carnation because you don't want that man to buy you a pint!!!! He will play the drums for you forever saying the "you owe him" whilst grinning a strange 'drunk after 12am' grin and ranting about how great the Bash Street Kids were back in the day!

(The Lorelie or Greenblade? No debate needed' date=' we all know the truth).

MWAH MWAH MWAH

:devil:[/quote']

Sshhh... I'm grooming here.

And we both know that Tinderbox kicked all our arses...