aberdeen-music

Isolated Atoms + The Marionettes

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, the sauce has...........he will be in attendance on the 17th!!

Quite a few people from my (respectable) work will be at this gig as I'm organising it for my work's nominated charity of the year. Please tell Saucy/Nathan to keep his cock to himself... ;)

i don't think that especially the later of the two videos to emerge from the tour portrays me in a very good light... but at least I don't have my knob out

Which one of you rock n roll hardmen owns straighteners, AND took them on tour with you!!?

Not only hair straighteners, a dressing gown too. I'm surprised he didn't find room for a manicure kit either...

He carries his manicure kit in his dressing gown pocket I do believe.

EDIT: Just had a thought, in the run up to heading off, Daryl asked me if you guys would be able to borrow Isolated Atoms' amps where necessary cos you wanted to travel light due to taking the train. I'm now thinking that if he'd just travelled like a real man, he'd have had plenty room and spare arms to carry his guitar amp :)

hahahahaha not to mention the jaunt down to the chemist in glasgow for moisturiser

Don't you start, you're the only one with video evidence of getting your hair straightened.

i retract my statement... and i will also admit, before i am found out, that i did indeed send daryl down to the chemist with a shopping list for myself

FUCK YOU IT'S MEDICATION YOU FUCKING ARSEHOLE!!!

AHAHAHAHA this is quite funny, yes I straighten my hair and I like to be comfortable in my hotel room in my "housecoat" (derek calls it haha) but the moisturiser is for my chronic dry skin condition it can't be helped I'm afraid.....

FUCK YOU IT'S MEDICATION YOU FUCKING ARSEHOLE!!!

AHAHAHAHA this is quite funny, yes I straighten my hair and I like to be comfortable in my hotel room in my "housecoat" (derek calls it haha) but the moisturiser is for my chronic dry skin condition it can't be helped I'm afraid.....

Housecoat!? What the fuck?

I do believe that Derek deserves far more slating than you

a. for calling a dressing gown a "housecoat"

b. for not being able to handle his whiskey

c. for sitting letting you straighten his hair (he clearly looked like he was enjoying it)

As for you moisturising for a skin condition, well, I can't see how that deserves any ribbing whatsoever. The little bastards that they are.

Straightening your hair is fairly girly though.

Housecoat!? What the fuck?

I do believe that Derek deserves far more slating than you

a. for calling a dressing gown a "housecoat"

b. for not being able to handle his whiskey

c. for sitting letting you straighten his hair (he clearly looked like he was enjoying it)

As for you moisturising for a skin condition, well, I can't see how that deserves any ribbing whatsoever. The little bastards that they are.

Straightening your hair is fairly girly though.

hahahahahahaha

explanations:

a.my farmyard upbringing

b. im a small guy, and lidl's finest bourbon is like rocket fuel.

c. i'll do anything for human physical contact