aberdeen-music

Y'know what's coming up?

June:

26th - Fickle Public, 10 EASY WISHES, The Gloria Flaw @ Kef.

28th - MyAwesomeCompilation, 10 EASY WISHES, Flight19 and more @ Moshulu.

July:

5th > 13th - Mini-tour of BELGIUM.

15th > 19th - Mini-tour of SHETLAND w/ The Session.

August:

7th - CAPTAIN EVERYTHING!, 10 EASY WISHES @ Kef.

15th > 26th - UK tour with TELLISON.

- Also over these three months, we'll be recording with MARK THOMAS (Idlewild, Stiff Little Fingers, Oasis, Muse) at The Byre studio in Inverness. Tracks recorded will be used for a split with tour buddies and all-round nice guys, TELLISON and a split 7" with Guildford crazies PICKLED DICK. Yes, I think I just made up the word 'crazies'.

You lucky, lucky people.

xx.

It's a Disaster! is still on sale from One-Up Records and shows for just five British pounds. T-shirts also available in lots of colour combinations for only seven pounds. More are being ordered as I talk. Type.

Enjoy.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

you chump, recording with mark thomas in the next fortnight for the TEllison split CD. The CD may even be out in time for the UK tour with tellison - there is also the possibility of something very exciting indeed happening in the touring front in october - watch this space

Wirelessly posted (Nokia3510/1.0 (3.34))

June:

26th - Fickle Public' date=' 10 EASY WISHES, The Gloria Flaw @ Kef.

28th - MyAwesomeCompilation, 10 EASY WISHES, Flight19 and more @ Moshulu.

July:

5th > 13th - Mini-tour of BELGIUM.

15th > 19th - Mini-tour of SHETLAND w/ The Session.

August:

7th - CAPTAIN EVERYTHING!, 10 EASY WISHES @ Kef.

15th > 26th - UK tour with TELLISON.

- Also over these three months, we'll be recording with MARK THOMAS (Idlewild, Stiff Little Fingers, Oasis, Muse) at The Byre studio in Inverness. Tracks recorded will be used for a split with tour buddies and all-round nice guys, TELLISON and a split 7" with Guildford crazies PICKLED DICK. Yes, I think I just made up the word 'crazies'.

You lucky, lucky people.

xx.

It's a Disaster! is still on sale from One-Up Records and shows for just five British pounds. T-shirts also available in lots of colour combinations for only seven pounds. More are being ordered as I talk. Type.

Enjoy.

To update, we'll be doing some pre-production with Mark Thomas on July 1, followed by a day of recording on July 3. Expect the split with Tellison to be out by the time our tour starts in August. I'm on a bus. Passing the time.

See on your UK tour with Tellison, if you ever encounter a grinning twat called Del, punch him in the face repeatedly..'cause if you don't, he'll end up stalking you and telling everyone that he's mates with you. He lives in London and thinks he's cool because he knows about "Scottish" bands - when all he actually does is read the biffy clyro forum to find out about bands from Glasgow. Thankfully he hasn't discovered here yet, but..yes, beware, he's already started with Tellison :|

• 5 months later...

Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but it's amazing what you find on google, when searching for "Biffy" and "Inverness". Anyway, I digress.

Mike, I don't quite know what sort of problem you have with me, but I don't have anything against you at all. Both times I met you, you were quite cool, but from what I've seen written online by you about me since I left SB has been a bit out of order.

See on your UK tour with Tellison' date=' if you ever encounter a grinning twat called Del, punch him in the face repeatedly..'cause if you don't, he'll end up stalking you and telling everyone that he's mates with you.[/quote']

Needless to say I received no punches to the face... I can only assume this is because 10 Easy Wishes are in fact of a polite demeanour, ie. not twats.

He lives in London and thinks he's cool because he knows about "Scottish" bands - when all he actually does is read the biffy clyro forum to find out about bands from Glasgow.

That's exactly it... Me summed up in one sentence.

Thankfully he hasn't discovered here yet

Spoke too soon there mate...

but..yes' date=' beware, he's already started with Tellison :|[/quote']

Are you now going to profess to being "Tellisoner than thou" or something absurd?

he only knows of them because of people up here telling him about them

Actually' date=' I picked up their split with Sevenyears in Banquet Records, when Jon Tolley from BR told me I'd love it. And I did. Then I saw them live supporting Jetplane Landing in... April I think it was? Good show, I was impressed.

That August tour... I wrote a feature on it for my webzine, dunno if you've read it.

If you've not, it's here: [url']http://www.thisisfakediy.co.uk/view.php?id=1335

Anyway, take care.

del