aberdeen-music

Friday Night With Jonathan Ross

kirsten

Oh god, I hate Lee Evans too. He's a children's entertainer, why does he do stand-up for grown-ups and why do they like him? Confusing.

New Franz album's excellent. I advise downloading Twilight Omens and No You Girls.

I've re-watched the show just to see Fry's shocked horse impression again...

Animation13a.gif

• 2 weeks later...

i'd be quite happy if the national treasure of Jonafin Woss stopped doing us a favour and being "great value for money" on the bbc and went to itv, five, watch or sky, etc.

no loss and would save the bbc a shit load of money & he can of course take his fans with him.

he gets good guests but i'm sure that it's not down to his "talents"...but rather bbc1 primetime & something to promote means more.

Morrissey's on the show tomorrow. New album...

that's why he'll be on then.

if anyone else was presenting, guests would turn up.

i'm sure john leslie would jump at the chance, or dominik diamond, or anyone from the 3 Scotsport presenters, or grant stot, andy walker, dale winton, colin murray (would give me another reason not to watch - he's so awful on five), john barnes, clive anderson, vernon kay, Patrick Kielty, jimmy hill, anthea turner, zig and zag, darren day, les dennis, jack osborne (would be good?!), heather the weather, chris evans, chris moyles (and the guy who replaced him on awful chat show), richard bacon, kilroy, mick fleetwood, richard arnold, nicky campbell, janet street porter, maureen from drive school program years ago, Claudia Winkleman, Gordon Burns (ex-krypton factor, now does BBC news north west), Paul Ross, Michael Underwood, jayne middlemiss, Keith "cheggers" Chegwin, tpt, ian wright, derek accorah, twats from boy band that do kids tv, the guy that presents History of Scotland, lee westwood, Kaye Adams, Esther Rantzen (she has to make up tv chat shows for adverts now - the shame), Nadia Sawalha, Ben Fogle, Kate Garraway, Simon Amstell (would be better?), mark lamar, terry christian, andy peters, adrian chiles, gary lineker, sue barker, sharon davies, roy walker, carol smilie, Nicki Chapman, ruby wax, sarah greene, gordon the gopher, Jeff Brazier, gaby roslin, chris jarvis, Yvette fielding, andy crane, fiona bruce, jackie bird, melanie sykes, guy that presents that Celeb in Jungle extra program, claire sweeney, fern britton & philip schofield, Jenny Eclair, Vanessa Feltz, Jeremy Kyle, Craig Phillips, Matthew Wright, Trisha, patsy kensit, geez i've went on a bit...

anyway you could probably get a combo of nearly all of them cheaper than Woss himself.

i'm sure john leslie would jump at the chance, or dominik diamond, or anyone from the 3 Scotsport presenters, or grant stot, andy walker, dale winton, colin murray (would give me another reason not to watch - he's so awful on five), john barnes, clive anderson, vernon kay, Patrick Kielty, jimmy hill, anthea turner, zig and zag, darren day, les dennis, jack osborne (would be good?!), heather the weather, chris evans, chris moyles (and the guy who replaced him on awful chat show), richard bacon, kilroy, mick fleetwood, richard arnold, nicky campbell, janet street porter, maureen from drive school program years ago, Claudia Winkleman, Gordon Burns (ex-krypton factor, now does BBC news north west), Paul Ross, Michael Underwood, jayne middlemiss, Keith "cheggers" Chegwin, tpt, ian wright, derek accorah, twats from boy band that do kids tv, the guy that presents History of Scotland, lee westwood, Kaye Adams, Esther Rantzen (she has to make up tv chat shows for adverts now - the shame), Nadia Sawalha, Ben Fogle, Kate Garraway, Simon Amstell (would be better?), mark lamar, terry christian, andy peters, adrian chiles, gary lineker, sue barker, sharon davies, roy walker, carol smilie, Nicki Chapman, ruby wax, sarah greene, gordon the gopher, Jeff Brazier, gaby roslin, chris jarvis, Yvette fielding, andy crane, fiona bruce, jackie bird, melanie sykes, guy that presents that Celeb in Jungle extra program, claire sweeney, fern britton & philip schofield, Jenny Eclair, Vanessa Feltz, Jeremy Kyle, Craig Phillips, Matthew Wright, Trisha, patsy kensit, geez i've went on a bit...

anyway you could probably get a combo of nearly all of them cheaper than Woss himself.

...I don't understand what just happened. :laughing:

I think that is the actual, official 'B-list' they talk of.

did you just copy/paste?

I think that is the actual, official 'B-list' they talk of.

did you just copy/paste?

I wish I did!

I think I wasted about 15mins of my life with that list, but it's a keeper for the future!

Worst thing is there must be loads I've missed off the list too!!!

I'm not sure trawled through the darkest depths either, like other "celeb" BB fallen stars, barrymore, the folk that were in Extras BB take-off, Barry from Eastenders, Dean Gaffney, okay okay, i better not start up again!

I think I should put this into a Mylo style track!!!

and now i'm on an exclamation point frenzy, oops, still better than a CAPS frenzy i'm sure.

I wish I did!

I think I wasted about 15mins of my life with that list, but it's a keeper for the future!

and now i'm on an exclamation point frenzy, oops, still better than a CAPS frenzy i'm sure.

I'm racking my brains as to why such a list could possibly prove useful in the future but I'm sure you have your reasons.

oh, and fret not, CAPS LOCK is cruise control for awesome.

Dude. You really need to get out more.

Also you missed out Wolf from Gladiators :up: