aberdeen-music

Lost Season 5

Red Neck Man

• 2 weeks later...
there are definitely some 'catch up' episodes hanging around online. i think they are called Episode 00.

might get you back into the flow of things

there sure is, well defo one for the gap between S4 and S5, which has the writers recapping the links and the peoples stories

cant wait for this weeks one there was quite a few good bits in the last ep

Jin re-appearing, bleedy noses and Whitmore's first appearance on the island!!

i'm always paranoid about the catch up shows that they'll throw in spoiler-like things or something i could have worked out later. but yes by the sounds of my confusion earlier i guess i have no choice. stuff like dexter & prison break are a lot more straight forward. heroes can go off in tangents but not too bad. i'm going to stick to box-sets or if anything Lost-like comes along again I'll record a whole series and then watch it in time for the next series, etc. simple man. one thing at a time!

i'm always paranoid about the catch up shows that they'll throw in spoiler-like things or something i could have worked out later. but yes by the sounds of my confusion earlier i guess i have no choice. stuff like dexter & prison break are a lot more straight forward. heroes can go off in tangents but not too bad. i'm going to stick to box-sets or if anything Lost-like comes along again I'll record a whole series and then watch it in time for the next series, etc. simple man. one thing at a time!

I've watched it and I did pick up on one thing thats just happened, but it wasn't too big a spoiler and it's happened in Ep4 so not too far through...it's like a guessing game tho trying to work out the significance!

What season you on? Season 4 seems to start wrapping up some of the loose ends

RIP prison break...so hoping a teabag spinoff will occur!

I've still to watch Dexter, caught the first few, but couldn't keep up on TV.

sky+ is the only reason i've been able to start watching a whole series of something, before then it was downloads, borrowing/buying box sets & other "frowned upon" behaviour - such as missing the first episode of something highly rated and therefore watching all the acclaim/awards & series' go by with knowing you are missing out on something but not knowing exactly what, then again it's good to know there's something out there once you catch up on everything, which does happen. so much shite on the tv means it's best to be selective and i'm glad that my hours viewing per week can be allocated to what i actually wanna see...

it's good to know there's something out there once you catch up on everything, which does happen. so much shite on the tv means it's best to be selective and i'm glad that my hours viewing per week can be allocated to what i actually wanna see...

yeah there is sooo much I am watching just now but caught up on them all, so have some new ones in the pipeline...don't watch tv (apart from come dine with me haha) so need to amuse myself so it's either film or series! so many good ones out there