aberdeen-music

What's the name of this drink.

Sue Denim..

No, black velvet is Guinness and Champagne, i think.

That's the worst combination of drinks I can ever imagine.

I made a great creation at a work's Xmas party a few years ago. After drinking fairly heavily all night, I poured a bottle of champagne into a jug, and topped it up with as much vodka & red bull as I could fit in it. This was at the 5-star Dunblane Hydro hotel at a really formal dinner dance, surrounded by all the company directors. Boy did I make a total cunt of myself that night. By the end I was just staggering around muttering swear words at everybody and drinking straight out of the jug like a total lush.

Guest treader.
Boy did I make a total cunt of myself that night. By the end I was just staggering around muttering swear words at everybody and drinking straight out of the jug like a total lush.

You're fucking mental.

That's the worst combination of drinks I can ever imagine.

I made a great creation at a work's Xmas party a few years ago. After drinking fairly heavily all night, I poured a bottle of champagne into a jug, and topped it up with as much vodka & red bull as I could fit in it. This was at the 5-star Dunblane Hydro hotel at a really formal dinner dance, surrounded by all the company directors. Boy did I make a total cunt of myself that night. By the end I was just staggering around muttering swear words at everybody and drinking straight out of the jug like a total lush.

Absolut Chambulls recipe