aberdeen-music

Boss Digital Recorders

henry b

Looking for opinions on the Micro BR or the BR600, anyone using these gizmos.:up:

have a decent home studio, but bought the micro for recording jams and recording ideas while in hotels etc.. the micro br impressed me a lot. decent sounds (fx) decent capabilities etc good for the money. the rhythm section is good and bad, some good loops but not very editable, but for a hundred odd bux i think it is pretty good...

I have one of these:

BR-1180_DR_TMP_L.jpg

Everything on Curators on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads, Jon on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads and The Mildhearts on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads was recorded with it.

It's fucking brilliant, but it does force you to think about how and what you are going to record. For me, that's a good thing.

i've got a br600.... like the micro good for idea and that. the programmable drums are cool, except i wish there were more sounds!

The built in stereo condenser mic is superb! especially for acoustic and singing at the same time. brilliant...

like woody, i rarely use mine... should probably sell it to buy a decent mic