aberdeen-music

Les Paul - Middle Pick Up Position

Huw

Actually, tell a lie. What's the little flat Les Paul in a like Yellow-y wooden finish? Is it a Jnr or a Special or something?! I've played one of them and it was pretty slick.

This man knows what he's talking about...

I hate the real deal Les Paul's aswell just because I have always found them far too heavy, but Les Paul specials, juniors (or even studios) are all shit hot guitars....

Speaking as someone who owns a Les Paul and an SG, I think they're both great in their own ways. I'll always love my LP because I've had it for years and it was my first proper, live-on-pasta-for-a-month, bank busting guitar. I've also got an Epi LP Custom which is an inordinately good guitar for the 180 I paid for it.

Having said all that though, I recently got a humble Mexican Deluxe Tele, and it has become my guitar of choice very quickly. All the good things about Fenders, but without the single coils.

Having said all that though, I recently got a humble Mexican Deluxe Tele, and it has become my guitar of choice very quickly. All the good things about Fenders, but without the single coils.

My one of these is coming tomorrow.... i'm dead excited.

it's so pretty in white

i've recently found out the more expensive it is the easier it is to play. The mex deluxe plays like a dream so i can only imagine what an american standard or better would play like!

Not sure about this theory. I have some expensive guitars and I don't find it easy to play anything.