aberdeen-music

Wanted: Gordon Smith guitar.

Flaneur

A Gordon Smith GS1 doublecut is sitting quite highly on my "guitars I fully intend to buy one day once I'm not broke as fuck and living on a shoestring budget" list. Keep an eye on the official site, because they sell models with minor imperfections at quite heavily reduced prices. There's nothing available at the moment, but worth watching if you've got the patience.

A Gordon Smith GS1 doublecut is sitting quite highly on my "guitars I fully intend to buy one day once I'm not broke as fuck and living on a shoestring budget" list. Keep an eye on the official site, because they sell models with minor imperfections at quite heavily reduced prices. There's nothing available at the moment, but worth watching if you've got the patience.

Thanks for that- I noticed the website. Gotta love dealing with a small unpretentious company............

Guest davetherave

Gordon smith

Gordon smith guitars are superb, I use a 20 year old GS1 (matt black, chrome hardware, coil tap humbucker), very versatile guitars! Would have to be offered a lot of cash to part with it :love:

Good luck in finding one.

:o)

• 2 weeks later...