aberdeen-music

boxing: Murray vs Mcallister

ben_1903

Currently watching that wee ned 'aberdeen assasin' getting the shit kickked out of him...probably 5-1 to murray at the moment.

quality!

obviously you were watching a different fight to everyone else.

i thought mccallister fought a pretty good fight except for the couple of rounds where he stopped moving and got a bit too cocky. ref shoulda been tougher on murray as well. cracking fight though and the right man won but i think the aberdeen assasin did pretty well. certainly came across as the better man of the two anyway

i personaly didnt think either of them faught very well, murray has the power, but mcalister has the stamina, i thought it would have been over sooner but there were a couple times that the ref should have penalised murray, a few to many foul shots by him, but mcalister kept on stopping and wouldnt hit him, all he did was box with his jab, never realy brought the fight to murray in my opinion

Say what you will about mcallister but i think he fought a damn good fight.....His skills in boxing are pretty damn good like....He needs a tad more power behind his shots but that will come....He fought a really good fight last night but the power just wasnt there.....Hes a cocky twat because he knows hes good...Wouldnt you be?.....Maybe his family are this and that,but he grew up on the same council estates as we all did and he knows its a dog eat dog world...

Lets just see how he picks himself up after this fight and lets see if he can go any further...I for one am damn pleased we have a boxer coming out of aberdeen......

Jnurpingdindan to all you haters :p

I thought Mcallister was balls because he tried to be the hard man. He's a better boxer, but he got dragged into Murrays' fight. He kept on being cockey and asking him 'come have a go' etc when he would have been better to keep him away and box.

Murray just got on with it. Although i agree he should have been reprimanded by the ref a couple of time.

Also very cringe worthy in the interview at the end.

Anyhoo..looking forward to watching murray beat kahn. Can't stand Kahn.

I thought Mcallister was balls because he tried to be the hard man. He's a better boxer, but he got dragged into Murrays' fight. He kept on being cockey and asking him 'come have a go' etc when he would have been better to keep him away and box.

Murray just got on with it. Although i agree he should have been reprimanded by the ref a couple of time.

Also very cringe worthy in the interview at the end.

Anyhoo..looking forward to watching murray beat kahn. Can't stand Kahn.

Khan does come accross as a total dick.