aberdeen-music

Bored Drummer....

iainb

...needs a band!

My main influences are Pearl Jam, RHCP, Stone Temple Pilots, Foo's etc.

I've been playing for over 20 years (i'm 35) and looking to put my skills to use in the Aberdeen area.

I'm open to most ideas but no crazy metal or kids please!

Reply or pm.

:up:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IainB,

Steve from Starsky here. By coincidence we've just taken the decision to find a new drummer I think we might be a good option for you?

We're all around the same age, mid 30s and by the sound of it, we have similar musical taste, in fact RCHP and Foo Fighters are in our set. We are a covers band and our set doesn't really include much cheese, instead we focus on playing more up to date stuff, but with a focus on playing the songs as close to the recording as possible.

We've been playing for 9 years, we're in it for fun but get plenty of gig offers which we pick and choose, ranging from 300 to 1200 quid pub/ function. We've had to cancel our bookings for the first half of the year, but from June on we've got bookings as we expect to find a new drummer quickly. We dont play too often because it becomes a chore.

If you fancy a jam, we could organise something at Captain Toms and see how it goes?

Give me a shout. starskystevo@hotmail.com

Cheers