aberdeen-music

Exams/Revision

Captain America

shiiiteee. times like this i wish i'd gone to rgu....*opens can of worms* (is joking....chill everyone)

:swearing:

:up:

I'm so glad I'm not at uni anymore. Although in saying that, I only had exams in 1st year... after that it was just lots and lots of big nasty essays! Not that the essay writing has stopped, I just get paid for writing reports these days.

Good luck and I know it's not easy to get with lots of cramming but sleep is actually most helpful.

My general rule when I was at university was not to do anything after 11pm at night or before 7.30am in the morning, because I wasn't taking anything in. These things are, of course, highly subjective. Some people work better at night i suppose.

It's easy for people to say, with the benefit of hindsight, things like "don't get too worked up", but as far as I'm concerned, if you're going to get worked up, it's going to happen anyway. My twin sister did the same degree as me, and she always got to the point of hysterical the night before exams. She got a first class degree. I realised about halfway through second year that there was no telling her to calm down, because she couldn't help it.

Good luck to everybody, all the same.

I'm done with exams. I just have a whopping great thesis and folio to hand in after three/four years!

I used to stay up all night studying in First Year, but after that I started getting an early night after a nice bath and using some lavander to help me sleep. Worked well, was always rested for my exams which I found helped massively.

I found that if I did fuck all revision, and tried to just bullshit my way through all my exams, I passed.

I tried revision once and failed. Also, I never even attempted to be well rested prior to an exam.

My conclusions?

Changing your routine to take account of exams leads to failure.

and

I'm a fucking superb bullshitter :up:

I found that if I did fuck all revision, and tried to just bullshit my way through all my exams, I passed.

I tried revision once and failed. Also, I never even attempted to be well rested prior to an exam.

My conclusions?

Changing your routine to take account of exams leads to failure.

and

I'm a fucking superb bullshitter :up:

You just typed the way I am. :D:up: