aberdeen-music

Crap Celeb Spot!

Lemonade

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

Haha.

I used to walk past Frank Gilfeather every morning en route to work.

That is FAR worse.

Here's a cracker.

I served Calvin (Kelvin, Kevin, can't remember, think it was Calvin) from S Club Junior in Schuh once.

Lovely young lad - he signed an autograph for my little niece.

Alan Cumming was technically at my birthday in Snafu. By that I mean he was on the sofa right next to the area I'd reserved. I got a photo then ran away.

A cracking night!

It's fairly common to see Aberdeen players about the toon... surely they don't count though?

They definitely don't count :up:

I saw some guy taking the piss out of Zander Diamond in Paramount. Hats off to Diamond, he didn't rise to the bait. The guy started out by just taking the piss, but then started being a total twat and I think maybe even chucked a drink at him.

Another time in Paramount (don't ask why I've been in there more than once o_O ), we were sitting watching the Chelsea v Liverpool match with the "goal" that didn't cross the line.

Darren Mackie and Ryan Esson were sitting in the same bit as us. Mackie was absolutely smashed, to the point Esson was keeping him upright. This was on a Wednesday night...

And the inevitable photo post :p

2628617672_a671f13256.jpg?v=0

It was basically a crap spot because we literally asked for the photo and then actually jumped away from him as we were scared we'd be pissing him off.

Surely someone has a photo with Karl Kennedy from neighbours? He's the most recent "celeb in residence".

Karl Kennedy from neighbours!

The only "fan" leaning on the barrier at Moshulu when we supported Dodgy!

(I didn't even notice he was there, but was told afterwards..... he was at the opposite side of the stage from me!)

I tried to electrocute Cameron from Big Brother when I worked at the Gadget Shop.

We were convinced John Noakes of Blue Peter fame was sitting behind us in an olde english pub at Lake Havasu, Arizona. Which is a fairly crap celeb spot in a fairly crap spot.

Guest treader.
I tried to electrocute Cameron from Big Brother when I worked at the Gadget Shop.

We were convinced John Noakes of Blue Peter fame was sitting behind us in an olde english pub at Lake Havasu, Arizona. Which is a fairly crap celeb spot in a fairly crap spot.

About 99% of Arizona is a crap spot.

not met any in abdn.....oh I did sit in the table next to Ronnie Corbet (is that the small one) inthe Gavin Hastings Golf pro charity thingy....he's ooo small!! Also there was David Essex

also when down in Glasgow (barrowlands) to see Goldie Looking Chain we got invited back to have drinks back stage, got some photo's and talked to a few before sharp exit to the subclub....nice guys

I was once so close to Ric Flair that I could actually smell him fresh out of the ring.

I once touched Debbie harry's elbow with my elbow and then clem burke patted me on the back.

Dermit O'Leary once said cheers to me and I got told to fuck off by security apes when Iain and James Brown walked past me. I pissed myself in front of Abby from the Zutons aswell, then stole the bands crate of Tennents.

I miss crewing.

Ooh lifestyles o the rich and famous.

I met Jamesbroonbreed, but I didnae ken it wis him until jist noo fan he posted the bit aboot the Abby fae the Zutons malarkey . Top maternal bum boy action . I was there, I hot footed it wi a crate o watter - I dinna really like tins o T, it tastes rather like I think pish wid .