aberdeen-music

Spotify- free music

glennbuchan

• 6 months later...
I'm after a code or an invite or whatever it is that provides free access. Any help would be much appreciated.

What's your e-mail address? You can have one of mine cause i'm well generous. Like Mother Teresa or something.

Edit - I'm going out now but PM me an E-mail address and I'll send an invite thing tomorrow. I keep forgetting I have like 8 of the things left so if anybody else wants one then they can have one.

Spotify has gotten pretty mental for it's adverts recently. They never used to bother me, but the sheer volume of them is kind of getting on my nerves...

yeah I've noticed that as well, I think they were doing shit financially so had to get more revenue. If I could afford it I wouldnt hesitate to go premium cos I think Spotify is suberb.

What's your e-mail address? You can have one of mine cause i'm well generous. Like Mother Teresa or something.

Edit - I'm going out now but PM me an E-mail address and I'll send an invite thing tomorrow. I keep forgetting I have like 8 of the things left so if anybody else wants one then they can have one.

Absolute hero, thank you! PM in your inbox. :up:

A mate had it on instead of standard tune player when I visited this weekend, and my mind did not like the interruption of a fuckin car ad one little bit. So If I was to have the netts on my production (and only)PC (which I don't, coz its bad to have the net on a music PC, mmkay), then I would have to go for the pay version. Adverts in the tune listening experience is just wrong, its the one mental space free from the grubby finger of hackery, anyone who likes it has been corrupted by the age.