aberdeen-music

SuperJam

glennbuchan

Don't know if any of you have come across this already but I love this Jam. A Scottish teenager has created a range of Jam with no added sugar and is on my toast every morning!

I know you can buy it from ASDA and apparently you can get it from Tesco and Morrisons too.

His story is pretty interesting:

YouTube - Super Jam Set To Make Teenager A Millionaire

cranberryandraspberry_16.jpg

As a diabetic I always getted excited by "no added sugar" but I'm inevitably let down when I see that the natural sugar content is already too much for me. Diabetic jam is just gross, though not as gross as diabetic chocolate.

Have you tried Thorntons diabetic chocolate? or lindt 99%? both delicious. Im not diabetic but the throntons diabetic milk chocolate is the only milk based one i can eat without shitting gravy out of my chute

• 3 weeks later...
You must be pretty handy to have around the Sunday dinner table.

Sick!:puke:

Anyway, the whole point of this thread was to introduce SuperJam people who haven't heard of it. I appreciate there are other Jams on the market without added sugar, however this is a Scottish teenager that has created a great product and it may be worth a try. It may even be better than the jam that currently goes on your toast in the morning, could be cheaper AND you're supporting a young Scottish lad who has done really well.

Plus the fruits they use are pretty unusual for jam too.

I'm getting hungry writing this... time for dinner! :popcorn: