aberdeen-music

Drummer needed!

shessoentertaining

hey there everyone,

ok so we're just starting out as a band. We are an alternative/screamo all girls band and we are in need of a drummer. haha. We're a pretty fun band to hang with. We all laugh a lot and do stupid things so there's sure to be a good time with us. We need a female drummer who has to already know how to play drums and is willing to really commit to this. She needs to be within the ages of 17-21 and she needs to be from Connecticut. We're very serious about our music and even though all of us are in college, we need someone who is as passionate about music as we are. Therefore, you have to be committed to doing this and want to do this. We have the lead singer, the guitarist and bass but no drummer. So if you're willing that would be great, please email me at joelzmine_GC@yahoo.com.

Nikki

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Why connecticut? I don't get it. Where do you think Aberdeen is?

There are many towns in the world called Aberdeen as far as I'm aware.

They probably just did a search for Aberdeen and music. No doubt this site will have popped up.

Would you consider a cross dresser who is old enough to be your dad or older brother?.

Mind you,lesbotic incest springs to mind - good name for the band though.

I would gladly pay 3 to see a band called Lesbotic incest .

I would even buy Coapy baps to fill oot my dress and athing .

pregnant_bride_thumb.jpg