aberdeen-music

BEST 'EXTREME' ACT POLL 2009 - Fudge Awards

The Ghost Of Fudge

bad losers

obviously some people cant handle losing or rather the band they want to win losing and empyrea are winning because they deserve it.

Its a competition if people dont want empyrea to win then should spend more time getting people to vote for there band instead of wasting there time slagging off the other bands on here.

i have heard most of the bands nominated play... and empyrea have more talent collectively, they are not posers with guitars.

obviously some people cant handle losing or rather the band they want to win losing and empyrea are winning because they deserve it.

Its a competition if people dont want empyrea to win then should spend more time getting people to vote for there band instead of wasting there time slagging off the other bands on here.

i have heard most of the bands nominated play... and empyrea have more talent collectively, they are not posers with guitars.

Would it be going too far to suggest that Empyrea are THE most extreme band in modern history? I certainly don't think so.

edit: I regret my hasty decision after discovering that Empyrea have a NARRATOR instead of a vocalist. And he's got a name that's not like regular peoples'. Sweet jesus.

I thought that this was the greatest thing of all time. Then I listened to their myspace. I don't think that I'm extreme enough for this sort of thing, especially the fisher price drum sound.

All valid points and i'll be starting the poster campaign tomorrow... Get a grip.

Being given a Fudge Award is like being given a bag of shite saying "Most Moving Experience of the Year" on it. If you wanna put effort into receiving whatever tat, Brian manages to dredge up and scrawl "Most Extreme" on... knock yourselves out. I am more than ready to debate who the real losers are though.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

:laughing:

I love it when bands' mates throw bitch-fits.

:up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Bazz is in 2 bands that are nominated. Surely he should win it by default? Not his bands, just him.

Andy G and Toasty might have summat to say about that...

• 4 months later...
I'm not sure what you're all on about, this is possibly the most EXTREME thing I've ever seen.

l_c203cb797b236e36cd2c76f14b836531.jpg

I was accused of posted this pic and insulting him tonight. or, at least im guessing that's Polanski? All over this fucking shitty arsed award. Of which neither, i actually did. haha. My, my. I love living in a town full of village idiots.

That also goes for the retard who wishes to "beat me up, up a back alley" who based his reasoning upon the same (incorrect) facts. You know who you are.

All my comments were directed at the validity, or, more accurately, the lack of validity in The Fudge Awards. If you wish to take some of these insults on as your own, and be offended by them... knock yourself out...but at no point have i or indeed will i ever insult a musician. I will however take a pop at promotional tactics to win something... that, to be quite frank.. means as much as (as previously mentioned) a bag of bowel movement. We are all in the same "unsigned" boat and by no means consider myself or ourselves above any other Aberdeen band. Sayin that, i do find bands who only play Aberdeen desperately sad... but that's an entirely different point.

Hope that clears things up as i have nothing against Empyrea. All the guys i've met have been proper sound. No need to doubt the rest are the same... unless i have to go Bezerker up an Alley some night...but, i guess it'll be for calling him a retard now! mwahaha

Bazz