aberdeen-music

BEST 'EXTREME' ACT POLL 2009 - Fudge Awards

The Ghost Of Fudge

The Fudge Awards 2009 will be held at The Lemon Tree on Friday 13th February.

As you've surely gathered by now.

It's our ninth annual awards shindig, featuring live music from The Lorelei, Edinburgh's Tyrant Lizard Kings, and another band yet to be confirmed.

There's also an awards ceremony (it's very tounge-in-cheek, don't worry), where we celebrate the best bands in Aberdeen.

Please note: we encourage you to wear suits, tux's, kilts, ballgowns and the like.

It's an awards ceremony, yeah? Think glamour! Glitter! Sequins! Top hats and tails! you get the picture.

We're posting a series of polls online here at aberdeen-music.com where you can vote for your favourites. There will also be voting slips available at Fudge gigs and clubnights (starting with the Black Tooth Rock Lounge at Snafu on monday night).

We'll total all these votes up and announce the winners from the Lemon Tree stage.

Next poll is...

BEST 'EXTREME' ACT 2009?

Let's not get too hung up on the name, people. It could just as easily be the Best Really Heavy Shouty Band Award. 'Extreme' is shorter.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PREVIOUS 'BEST EXTREME ACT' WINNERS:

2003 - We Become Less

2004 - Karloff

2005 - Asian Morrisette

2006 - Karloff

2007 - Filthpact

2008 - Bonesae & PVH (tied in first)

2009 - ???

I voted for for that band Enough With The Polls Already.

I haven't checked them out but I'm assuming they are like anal cunt, what with a hilariously racist name such as theirs. What could be more extreme than that.

(personally I think the Polls are doing a great job. I can't understand a word the crazy buggers say, but they are happy to work menial jobs, and do so very efficiently I might add)

• Upvote 1

I voted for for that band Enough With The Polls Already.

I haven't checked them out but I'm assuming they are like anal cunt, what with a hilariously racist name such as theirs. What could be more extreme than that.

(personally I think the Polls are doing a great job. I can't understand a word the crazy buggers say, but they are happy to work menial jobs, and do so very efficiently I might add)

:laughing:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
good question, but do you really care? They have lots of myspace friends who are now registering on here.... i'll say no more.

So their Cryspace friends are registering here en masse specifically to vote for them on a Fudge poll?

This alone makes Empyrea rubbish, it doesn't matter what they sound like.

So their Cryspace friends are registering here en masse specifically to vote for them on a Fudge poll?

This alone makes Empyrea rubbish, it doesn't matter what they sound like.

that alone makes them worth winners, surely?

i couldn't be arsed registering on a website to vote for my OWN band, let alone someone elses