aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

My theory is that they write in that everyone listens to Jack for a change, hence him saving the day in 12 hours rather than 24.

Or 2 hour episodes.

Or 1 hour long episodes that maybe span 2 hours forgetting the whole bloody concept of real time. Just bring back 24 episodes lads.

Conceptually, I loved what 24 did with the real-timeness. BUT - I think cutting it down to 12 hours will make it a stronger season. Fleshing out a series to 24 episodes does get really fucking tiresome. This season is being half as long, ergo it's MORE PUNX!

xx

Episode 1: Terrorists are up to no good, Jack is seemingly happy yet continues to be troubled by his past

Episode 2: Some dickhead is in charge of CTU

Episode 12: We find out there is a mole in CTU

Episode 16: Jack finds out there is a mole in CTU

Episode 17: Jack is held by the authorities for disobeying an order passed down to the head of CTU by 'division' but he's RUNNING OUT OF TIME, GODDAMNIT!

Episode 18: Triumphant return of character past, probably someone we all thought was dead (hopefully Bill Buchanan)

Episode 22: Everyone else finds out there is a mole in CTU

Episode 23: Jack talks to the president directly to get authority to torture the mole

Episode 24: Jack's daughter/wife/girlfriend/brother/father is killed, Jack disappears never to return...again

• Upvote 1

Don't know if anyone else here watches The Chris Gethard Show, but it's pretty much the best. It's a New York public access comedy-variety-call-in weird as shit mix of a show. There's too many characters and recurring bits to explain probably, so you're better just diving in and going with it. This week's episode is probably a pretty good introduction though:  

Did anyone watch The Following? And more importantly did anyone actually make it to the end?

LOLbad, but I couldn't stop until it finished. Avoid.

It got hilarious, without trying to be hilarious. I've still not gotten to the end. I'm always worried as to just how terrible the next episode is going to be, and if I am going to be able to handle it.