aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

Great British Bake Off is excellent. I still need to catch up on this week's - something to do when I get home from work tonight. Other things I've been enjoying recently: The Adult Swim block of shows (on TCM late on Friday night) consisting of Robot Chicken, Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Sealab 2021 and The Venture Brothers. Brilliant thing to have on my sky+ box when I get up on a Saturday.

• Upvote 1

I just think they tried to fit too many jokes in.

Wasn't that the point? They were deliberately aiming for Police Squad/Naked Gun/Airplane style comedy so the joke count would have to be astronomical. Don't have Sky so I didn't see it but the clips looked good. Will add the DVD to my love film list.

They've already filmed the second one and are about to shoot the third according to Brooker.

Wasn't that the point? They were deliberately aiming for Police Squad/Naked Gun/Airplane style comedy so the joke count would have to be astronomical. Don't have Sky so I didn't see it but the clips looked good. Will add the DVD to my love film list.

They've already filmed the second one and are about to shoot the third according to Brooker.

I don't know. Just wasn't for me and I love Airplane.

Holy fuck...Breaking Bad. Just watched the final two episodes of season five part one.

WHY did Walt shoot Mike?! Aside from the fact Lydia knew the nine names, how was SHOOTING him going to provide Walt with the information? Argh, horrible scene. Jesse is still incredible, but surely everything is going to come out in the end? Jane, Mike, Brock...possible ending to the show Jesse fucking Walt's shit up?

There's no way that Walt can talk his way out of Hank's realisation that he is Heisenberg. Hence, I guess, the beginning of the show being Walt 'on the run'?

Anyone know off-hand when part two is set to air? Next year would be very disappointing.

• Upvote 1

Holy fuck...Breaking Bad. Just watched the final two episodes of season five part one.

WHY did Walt shoot Mike?! Aside from the fact Lydia knew the nine names, how was SHOOTING him going to provide Walt with the information? Argh, horrible scene. Jesse is still incredible, but surely everything is going to come out in the end? Jane, Mike, Brock...possible ending to the show Jesse fucking Walt's shit up?

There's no way that Walt can talk his way out of Hank's realisation that he is Heisenberg. Hence, I guess, the beginning of the show being Walt 'on the run'?

Anyone know off-hand when part two is set to air? Next year would be very disappointing.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=breaking+bad+season+5+part+2+air+date ;) Summer 2013 by the look of things.

I've been avoiding this thread 'til I was caught up on Breaking Bad.

Series 5...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

When Walt grabbed the towel and revealed the Walt Whitman book in the shower, I got a bit nervous. What a way to end it.

I too wondered what the point in killing Mike was, but I guess it illustrated that Walt has become this increasingly terrifying, irrational and impulsive megawang.

Still not understanding the Skyler hate that I've seen a few people spouting on Twitter and other internets. I thought she came across as the victim more in this series and her motives seem totally clear.

I've been avoiding this thread 'til I was caught up on Breaking Bad.

Series 5...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

When Walt grabbed the towel and revealed the Walt Whitman book in the shower, I got a bit nervous. What a way to end it.

I too wondered what the point in killing Mike was, but I guess it illustrated that Walt has become this increasingly terrifying, irrational and impulsive megawang.

Still not understanding the Skyler hate that I've seen a few people spouting on Twitter and other internets. I thought she came across as the victim more in this series and her motives seem totally clear.

Skyler has a super annoying face and she's on such a downer all the time. This is why I hate her. Just spend the cash and enjoy it, bitch!

Kudos for 'megawang'.

Breaking Bad continued...

Skyler has a super annoying face and she's on such a downer all the time. This is why I hate her. Just spend the cash and enjoy it, bitch!

Kudos for 'megawang'.

Haha but she's just worried about her kids since their dad has gone all mental and rapey. I feel bad for her, she can't win.

Spaced Seasons 1 and 2

Re-watch yet again. Still good but starting to show it's age in terms of soundtrack and vintage of Playstation used by Tim. Nobody does mumbling and strange oddball characters like Mark Heap.

9/10

Black Books Seasons 1,2 and 3

Re-watch yet again. Still ace.

10/10 for all 3 seasons

The Big Bang Theory Season 5

I still like it. Consistently decent plot and characterisation.

9/10

The Walking Dead Season 2

Recorded the whole lot on Sky+, just started watching. Looking good so far.

• Upvote 2