aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

Anyone watch Being Human? I saw the pilot looked quite good, Season 1 started last night but i missed it, will have to catch a repeat!

Yeah I caught it last night. Had some good moments in it that showed real potential for it to be great. Also had some fairly mince bits as well though (mostly revolving around the vampires).

If they keep it to a story revolving around the 3 flatmates and their interactions it could be fantastic, if they concentrate too much on the hinted at vampire clan domination plotline it could be shite.

Yeah I caught it last night. Had some good moments in it that showed real potential for it to be great. Also had some fairly mince bits as well though (mostly revolving around the vampires).

If they keep it to a story revolving around the 3 flatmates and their interactions it could be fantastic, if they concentrate too much on the hinted at vampire clan domination plotline it could be shite.

Yeah seemed quite amusing and looks like it could develop nicely! I wasn't sure the first time watching True Blood, but as I got more into the program loved it! It's quite hard to tell with the first couple of a series, so I'll keep watching :)

One thing I wasn't too sure about inthe first one, if no one normally see's the ghost, how could the woman in the hospital sit and have a convo with her....and could folk in the pub see her...or did it look like they were chatting to an empty chair?

One thing I wasn't too sure about inthe first one, if no one normally see's the ghost, how could the woman in the hospital sit and have a convo with her....and could folk in the pub see her...or did it look like they were chatting to an empty chair?

You've lost me, the ghost never left the flat for the whole episode.

Yeah seemed quite amusing and looks like it could develop nicely! I wasn't sure the first time watching True Blood, but as I got more into the program loved it! It's quite hard to tell with the first couple of a series, so I'll keep watching :)

It's the female vampire you're talking about there. :up:

Galactica 4.5 looking like the best thing on telly ever, the Inky Blackness is closing on them all, great. As for the postulated 5th, I wouldn't take that as the answer yet, too many possible twists to come, in the Rebellion it may become clear.

Ooh and Hot Dog has a sub-plot and the Doc Knows more than he is telling, so its all up for grabs.

Galactica 4.5 looking like the best thing on telly ever, the Inky Blackness is closing on them all, great. As for the postulated 5th, I wouldn't take that as the answer yet, too many possible twists to come, in the Rebellion it may become clear.

Ooh and Hot Dog has a sub-plot and the Doc Knows more than he is telling, so its all up for grabs.

The first ep was awesome - what a season opener! Haven't seen the second yet...

Dee blowing herself away was mental - didn't see that coming at all.

The 5th Cylon is surely - THE REST OF THE HUMAN (half Cylon?) RACE!

Never seen 24 before, til I bought the season 1 box set for my gal's b'day - watched the first few discs over the weekend - pretty good shit. Lovely Kim...:love:

OH NO!! Hate kim!! haha don't worry you will too by the series 2...ok well maybe harder for boys too dislike so much - she gets very annoying!! haha

It's one of those, 'just one more episodes' programs, I suppose the realtime helps make it more exciting

I've got to finish the last few episodes of 24 season 1. It really dipped in the middle with a really ludicrous plot twist involving Teri Bauer.

My least favourite character is Palmer's wife. She's a fucking idiot. Also, elections were nothing like this on The West Wing.

Fucking Amnesia!!! Weak writing.

• 2 weeks later...