aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

• 2 weeks later...

It really is, and I fucking LOVED the ending.

t was a brilliant last episode and tied up everything wonderfully.

Good guys won (Rosa, Caputo), bad guys lost (Vee, Figueroa), Alex is going back in, and Rosa got her happy ending. The only thing they didn't close off was Nikki and the heroin.

It's funny, it's become such an ensemble show that by the end of that series Piper has almost become a secondary character. It's been all about Vee and Red.

"It's my first day..."

Yeah, I liked that Piper become very secondary. Could have done with less Larry though. 

Seriously, the thing with him and Polly? I'm not against it as such, just felt like it took up too much time. I'm glad we're getting more of Nikki's backstory next season though, as it means there's a point to not wrapping up what's going on with her and the heroin. Also, I'm looking forward to Boo messing with Pentsatucky some more vis a vis the whole 'gay agenda'.

I really didn't expect to like it but it's brilliant. The great thing about OITNB is that it doesn't just center around Piper's character. I'm agreed on Larry being in it too much. Him, Polly and the rest of the family just seem very irrelevant to what's going on in the prison. 

New Utopia has been cracking so far albeit a bit all over the place. I can't really see it going past the second series but I'm sure I'll be proven wrong. 

New series of Ray Donovan has kicked off again as well keeping me busy. Again I have no idea where they will go with this after last season but once again I'm sure I'll love it.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished OITNB and it was a belter of 2 seasons. Found it amazing and halarious.

Primeval. Used to watch it all the time up till the end of season 3 then it wasn't on normal TV until I found it on netflix. Missed it so much but was a bad ending in my taste. Was wondering was there ever a season 6?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been watching Redneck Island recently. Anybody seen it? It's like that old shitty reality TV show on Channel 4, Shipwrecked, but instead of young, good looking beach bodies, you've got rednecks with gnarly beards and trucker caps, and instead of some goober from Channel 4 handing out the challenges, you've got Stone Cold Steve Austin, rewarding the contestants with cans of beer and BBQ supplies.

To vote someone off the island, the constant has to write their name on a beer can, and put it in a cooler, for Stone Cold Steve Austin to reveal the tally

I don't really remember what I did with my life prior to Redneck Island.

• Upvote 1

Been watching Redneck Island recently. Anybody seen it? It's like that old shitty reality TV show on Channel 4, Shipwrecked, but instead of young, good looking beach bodies, you've got rednecks with gnarly beards and trucker caps, and instead of some goober from Channel 4 handing out the challenges, you've got Stone Cold Steve Austin, rewarding the contestants with cans of beer and BBQ supplies.

To vote someone off the island, the constant has to write their name on a beer can, and put it in a cooler, for Stone Cold Steve Austin to reveal the tally

I don't really remember what I did with my life prior to Redneck Island.

I downloaded the first two series, not sure there is going to be a third, but it is great viewing.