aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

Last one I watched was the one were Hydra revealed itself and Ward shot everyone in the plane at the end. Lots of Winter Soldier spoilers.

i never really noticed any winter soldier spoilers in that episode and i watched it twice, i guess i dont get the full benefit as i was watching it on my phone and with headphones in.

yeh i do understand it's part of marvels universe but in captain america i thought the army and stark industries made captain america then he joined SHIELD later on at the end of the first movie. i have not yet seen Thor 2 i only just 2 weeks ago saw the first. but lady sith was in that then came into the TV show for one episode.

but i thought in captain america hydra had only a war with the US army which captain america was part of. it then did show at the end captain america waking up in a SHIELD facility where none of it was infiltrated in anyway. its hard to decide what ward is going to do, when he did what he did to fitz and simmons i really thought he wouldnt do it but then he did, also after seeing the end of the last episode with garret taking the new version of gh325 and plus being the first deathlok model will it be that easy for him to take out?

now remember May, Coulson and Sky got trapped under the barber shop by 3 men with the 3 swords that bring out anger and that, whats our expectations on that situation?

I think your getting confused between Captain America and Captain America: The Winter Soldier which was just released, and follows into Agents of SHIELD where Chris is and the new Avengers film this summer.

Remember May is a bad ass assassin herself, so they just need to hold them off long enough for Skye to get the USB Drive into the computer and get out, plus I can't remember if Tripp was with them, but he's there as well. Garrett is version 1 of Deathlok, and they have the "large data transfer" of the Deathlok program, and as with all software, version 1 is always the one with the most bugs in it.

yeh i do understand it's part of marvels universe but in captain america i thought the army and stark industries made captain america then he joined SHIELD later on at the end of the first movie. i have not yet seen Thor 2 i only just 2 weeks ago saw the first. but lady sith was in that then came into the TV show for one episode.

but i thought in captain america hydra had only a war with the US army which captain america was part of. it then did show at the end captain america waking up in a SHIELD facility where none of it was infiltrated in anyway. its hard to decide what ward is going to do, when he did what he did to fitz and simmons i really thought he wouldnt do it but then he did, also after seeing the end of the last episode with garret taking the new version of gh325 and plus being the first deathlok model will it be that easy for him to take out?

now remember May, Coulson and Sky got trapped under the barber shop by 3 men with the 3 swords that bring out anger and that, whats our expectations on that situation?

Have you only seen the first Captain America movie? If so maybe don't read below.

In Captain America: Winter Soldier the big reveal is that Hydra have infiltrated SHIELD. It's basically the main plot point. Even in the first movie there are SHIELD agents there - Peggy Carter is one of the earliest SHIELD agents. Plus, they've been infiltrating SHIELD since the beginning, so although it's not obvious at the end of Captain America, the fact is that Hydra have always been there and Winter Soldier was basically their 'coming out' party, having infiltrated SHIELD and parts of the US Government at top levels.

Also, there's only one Berserker staff. It was split in three for one SHIELD episode then put back together. There's one Berserker there and the rest I think are just centipede-super soldiers. I reckon May will get a hold of the staff and wipe the floor with everyone. OR Skye will, and we'll see her 084-ness come to the fore.

i never really noticed any winter soldier spoilers in that episode and i watched it twice, i guess i dont get the full benefit as i was watching it on my phone and with headphones in.

The whole HYDRA reveal is a massive Winter Soldier spoiler, although the next episode has a pretty big spoiler as well.

I think your getting confused between Captain America and Captain America: The Winter Soldier which was just released, and follows into Agents of SHIELD where Chris is and the new Avengers film this summer.

Remember May is a bad ass assassin herself, so they just need to hold them off long enough for Skye to get the USB Drive into the computer and get out, plus I can't remember if Tripp was with them, but he's there as well. Garrett is version 1 of Deathlok, and they have the "large data transfer" of the Deathlok program, and as with all software, version 1 is always the one with the most bugs in it.

yeh i haven't seen the new Captain America so thats maybe where i am getting confused.

yeh may is bad ass but rememer what those swords do to people and neither can i remember if tripp was with them, really he should have been with fitz and simmons to protect them, i mean we all remeber the episode on the train where fitz starts shooting randomly at Coulson and Ward when she thinks she's being attacked.

Have you only seen the first Captain America movie? If so maybe don't read below.

In Captain America: Winter Soldier the big reveal is that Hydra have infiltrated SHIELD. It's basically the main plot point. Even in the first movie there are SHIELD agents there - Peggy Carter is one of the earliest SHIELD agents. Plus, they've been infiltrating SHIELD since the beginning, so although it's not obvious at the end of Captain America, the fact is that Hydra have always been there and Winter Soldier was basically their 'coming out' party, having infiltrated SHIELD and parts of the US Government at top levels.

Also, there's only one Berserker staff. It was split in three for one SHIELD episode then put back together. There's one Berserker there and the rest I think are just centipede-super soldiers. I reckon May will get a hold of the staff and wipe the floor with everyone. OR Skye will, and we'll see her 084-ness come to the fore.

after reading that i think ill go watch winter soilder on my phone tonight to give me an upper hand on the final episode to understand it better.

i thought i saw three shiny red parts but yeh that could of been the centipede parts. would be pretty cool if Skye got it but i dont think she could control it like May

Edited by Moon Moon