aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

I told myself I'd do the same, Adam, but I don't think I can. No way will I manage to avoid spoilers for that long!

I've been keeping series four until this past week as I knew that I'd get to the end of it and curse myself for running out of episodes. This way I've timed it so I would finish it just before the fifth series started.

I have to get up at 6.30am tomorrow to catch an early train. I want to watch Breaking Bad all the way to Edinburgh. My plan is to get up at 4am, source the new episode and let it be retrieved while I go back to sleep, then watch the final two episodes of s4, followed by the new one.

REALLY WANT TO WATCH THE LAST TWO EPISODES NOW, THOUGH! So excited!

(Hey bro, that's a cool story.)

• Upvote 2

IDK what was spoilers and what wasn't because I've never seen it, but someone reported it so I've put it in spoiler tags.

I don't really see why liking a character warranted being reported, it's like saying Catwoman is hot, gives nothing away other than the person's opinion on a character. Unless it's to do with the wording, but even then it still doesn't say anything about what happens in the show.

Has anyone else watched the new Breaking Bad yet? I need to discuss it with people!

What was the opening scene all about? Intriguing. Is that maybe a preview of the end of the series? Walt alone and with a new identity.

Also, was it wrong to find Bryan Cranston attractive with hair, a beard and glasses? Or was I just confused that he looked like a cartoon drawing of a paedophile?

Has anyone else watched the new Breaking Bad yet? I need to discuss it with people!

What was the opening scene all about? Intriguing. Is that maybe a preview of the end of the series? Walt alone and with a new identity.

Also, was it wrong to find Bryan Cranston attractive with hair, a beard and glasses? Or was I just confused that he looked like a cartoon drawing of a paedophile?

Yeah I think it's probably going to be end of series, but I think it might occur sooner than Walt's real 52nd birthday, and it's meant to throw the audience a bit.

Also someone pointed out on Videogum that in the poster for this season you can see what appears to be the gun in the background.

... and Khal Drogo was really good too.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I think it's probably going to be end of series, but I think it might occur sooner than Walt's real 52nd birthday, and it's meant to throw the audience a bit.

Also someone pointed out on Videogum that in the poster for this season you can see what appears to be the gun in the background.

Ooh, I hadn't seen much of the promo stuff for the new series but have just had a look at it for clues. Very interesting...

I was also glad to see Mike back. It'll be interesting to see how that pans out.

Think I may have realised why I found beard-Walt a bit attractive. Mainly because he's David Duchovny in Zoolander.

tumblr_lffpjvpIkU1qdx9a8o1_500.png

breakingbad1.jpg

Breaking Bad

I really hope that opening scene is from earlier than the season finale, perhaps the end this first block of 8 episodes. Anyway I want to see some episodes with him on the run and in hiding, with Hank having found out who he is.

And Jesse's screaming Yeah bitches etc about the magnets was great. Reminded me of season 1 Jesse.

• Upvote 1

Breaking Bad

I really hope that opening scene is from earlier than the season finale, perhaps the end this first block of 8 episodes. Anyway I want to see some episodes with him on the run and in hiding, with Hank having found out who he is.

And Jesse's screaming Yeah bitches etc about the magnets was great. Reminded me of season 1 Jesse.

That makes sense. I keep forgetting that it's going to end in seven weeks time and then it's another year's wait until the final final episodes. Maybe I shouldn't watch this weekly, then and should try and keep the next seven for as long as possible!

Yeah, I'd love to see Hank getting more and more suspicious and the conclusion of that. Really don't know where they're going to go with this series at all yet. At least in the past there has been a definable purpose to each series, but I guess it's too early to tell at the moment.

I love Pinkman so much. MAGNETS, BITCHES!

Sad to think that Skyler probably won't catch a break this series. Why does everyone hate on her all the time?

That makes sense. I keep forgetting that it's going to end in seven weeks time and then it's another year's wait until the final final episodes. Maybe I shouldn't watch this weekly, then and should try and keep the next seven for as long as possible!

Yeah, I'd love to see Hank getting more and more suspicious and the conclusion of that. Really don't know where they're going to go with this series at all yet. At least in the past there has been a definable purpose to each series, but I guess it's too early to tell at the moment.

I love Pinkman so much. MAGNETS, BITCHES!

Sad to think that Skyler probably won't catch a break this series. Why does everyone hate on her all the time?

Because she is almost annoying as Carmela Soprano.