aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

Dunno if anyone has mentioned it yet, but for anyone who likes Band of Brothers, Tom Hanks has done another WW11 mini-series with HBO - I can't fucking wait for this...

it's got joseph mazello in it (tim from jurassic park), haha, didnt realise he was still acting.

it's going to be good though, band of brothers was so good

I did like the general disdain he had for both the raising of Union Terrace Gardens over the Peacock centre and the Trump golf course.

He also made good points about how Aberdeen is a very disjointed city that makes it what it is.

And anyone who agrees with Mr Meades disdain for destroying Union Terrace Gardens can sign a petition to try and stop it here

Peep Show returns tonight, yas min.

Peep Show 6: My Two Dads

I was under the rather amusing misconception that the old American sitcom, My Two Dads was about gay lovers raising a child together. It was probably quite heart-warming.

I don't think peep show 6 is going to be heart-warming. I think a whole bathtub full of FUCKEDUP.

Parkour! Parkour! Parkour!

Saw the pilot for a new sitcom called community, was alright - based in a community college in the states (naturally). had enough good jokes to seem worth sticking with. Plus Chevy Chase is in it so I feel compelled to watch it.

I'm definitely gonna have to see that. Chevy chase used to be my hero when I was young. Fletch is still one of the best films ever made.