aberdeen-music

Guess what? Thats right people another drummer wanted ad

Terricj

Ok heres the deal folks Im needing a drummer...... the title really gave that one away but yes thats right a Drummer for a Modern metal band..... Whats modern metal I hear you shout! I have no idea but the influences are Five finger death punch, ill nino, flaw, Coal chamber perhaps...... when they were good if they ever were good Im on the fence cant decide. Anyway influences are completely malleable we're not going for a specific style per se but keep those influences as a guide while carving our own metal legacy -cue evil laugh- mwahahahahaha!

Anywhoot the idea is to throw in agressive vocals with melodic vocals, melodic and brutal guitar riffs yadda yadda some funky bass... drums down to who ever wants the job badda bing badda boom we got ourselves a musical unit... We're just looking to do something that gets people rocking out and is catchier than flying super Chlamydia smothered in super glue.

Gigging is the ultimate goal and building a fan base we're not interested in anyone who isnt commited if you wanna do this shit for the long haul then message us dont be afraid skill is unimportant as the music is flexible to accomodate all styles of drumming.

We have a couple of songs written up and ready to have drums inserted we also have a well of ideas that just need assorting into songs.

Alternatively Aberdeen is way too short on drummers and I am looking for a lab assistant to help me invent a product called Drummer In A Can.... In a city like Aberdeen we'd be rich beyond our wildest dreams. The idea is you open the can and out pops a drummer fully equipped with long hair ready to spank some skins.

In the immortal words of Porky Pig

Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-That's all folks!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...