aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Lemonade

2.5m to deflower a Yank chick

the highest bid, made by an unnamed Australian businessman, stands at a staggering 3.8 US dollars (approximately 2.58 million).

You have to wonder what state this dude looks like, if he's willing to fork out that much for a pump...

...made by an unnamed Australian businessman, stands at a staggering 3.8 US dollars (approximately 2.58 million).

I didn't know the exchange rate was THAT bad. Sure, 1 Euro = 1 is pretty bad, but 678,947.37 = $1?? Thats fucking ridiculous.

Wow, two daughters turned to prostitution...mommy and daddy must be so proud.

Every story I've read about a girl auctioning off her virginity has ended with the girl in question turning out to be a lesbian who has been sleeping with chicks for years. Hardly pure and innocent.

Guest treader.

It really is hard to take in that people are offering it up for WoW points/animals/whatever.

I'll sell mine for half price since it's January and it's second hand

I've got 5000 gold and an account on the laughing skull server...

"I'm still getting offers, but I'm not necessarily taking the highest bidder," said Dylan, adding that she had received attention from a wide range of men, including "weirdos", "those who get really graphically sexual about what they want to do to me" and "lots of polite requests from rich businessmen".

What does she expect to get only rich high class people?? surely someone willing to pay 2.5m must be weird in some way!! ha ha wonder what other random things she's been offered!

Guest treader.

She's not even hot. I wouldnt be surprised if she was a virgin (although she almost certainly isnt).

It really is hard to take in that people are offering it up for WoW points/animals/whatever.

the real world value of the gold (i.e. by selling it on e-bay) was probably a lot more than the price of an ugly prostitute... 8-)