aberdeen-music

Windows 7

pastperfect

Been using it since sat on a dual boot with vista just incase something serious goes wrong, not too bad, lots of good new features, no problems so far with drivers or programs not working.

Only major complaint is the lack or the quick launch feature next to the start button, have to add it as a toolbar with involves having the title which is annoying.

Works fine with my PS3 and xbox as a media centre and can connect to my housemates vista machine easily.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a fiddle with it in the last week and it seems pretty nifty. Most of the Vista device drivers I was using before with it seem to work fine with the exception of Nvidia's beta Windows 7 drivers (the ones available through Windows Update). Already had a couple of BSOD with them...but then they are beta drivers on a beta operation system so I guess it is to be expected. I like the new version of the Windows Media Center that comes with Windows 7. Looks good so far.