aberdeen-music

my recordings

fatboy

if you have nothing better to do because i clearly don't, then have a listen to my living room jam sessions. I've included a description of each, hope you enjoy listening to them

Belsen Feast <belsenfeast>

GOODBYE JOE:

some of you will know the song from silence of the lambs or clerks 2, just a random live jam at crib in logie

Fatboy - electric guitar

Rikki - acoustic

Randy Watson - bass

the almighty organ of doom - percussion

the overdubs are recordings of a guy i know who just lives up the road who ive known for a good few year who has some very strong opinions

FISHING DOON THE DEE:

random live jam session with me and rikki, a rare occurrence of menot playing any instruments. a few doobs had been smoke and was feeling inspired to do a beefhearty vocal on rikkis riff, this was the outcome.

rikki - accoustic

me-vocals

HUDDING A GEARBOX:

the name came from the topic of conversation with in the song, just a basic progression played in a room can influence conversation or the will to tell their story along with the beat of the song. Cor delivers and insight to his mind with me and rikki taking you on musical journey

rikki - acoustic/vocals

fatboy - electric guitar

cor - storyteller

BEEFY DOOR:

as the name gives away i think this song sounds like a beefheart/doors mashup, recorded live in the crib in logie

fatboy - electric guitar

rikki - acoustic

AQUAINTED FRAGILE GRAPES:

progression Am F G thats where the name came from, a loose jam with rikki and me, this is like a epic sounding driving with the lead guitar like a vocal track

fatboy - electric guitar

rikki - acoustic

GYPSYS PISH:

just a spanish influenced piss about from the same jam session as above

fatboy - electric guitar

rikki - acoustic

MEMORITO:

A hypnotic sounding tune from the same session as above, rikki came up with the idea then I added some trippy leads over the top

fatboy - electric guitar

rikki - acoustic

A JUNKIES LOVE LETTER:

some one found a letter in aberdeen apparently written by a junkie guy to his junkie bird in the jail, the person who found it uploaded it to a local forum, someone else suggested it should be put to music. someone had to...

fatboy- guitar and vocals

cheers peers