aberdeen-music

Fender Lite Ash Telecaster

Huw

I'm looking to get some funding to buy a new guitar, but have to sell the old one first though...

It's a Fender Lite Ash Telecaster in Black manufactured in Korea.

Noteable features include 2 Seymour Duncan Alnico Pro TR-1s, one in the neck and bridge (stock pickups for this guitar) and bird's eye maple bolt-on neck.

This is what Fender have to say about it. You'll find a bunch of demos etc on YouTube too.

Condition wise it's tip top bar some buckle rash on the back... there are one or two scratches that are quite bad, but i'm dead sure some elbow grease could sort them both out if you wanted.

This is not a luxury guitar, but it is great value for money... think of it in the same bracket as a Mexican Standard Tele. Plays well, sounds decent and is decently priced

Looking for 240, but open to offers as i'm looking for a reasonably quick sale. The guitar I'm looking for is a 1972 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue (preferably in Olympic White) so if your willing to trade/part exchange for this guitar or a similar one tell me!

I will try and get some pictures up ASAP, but I've just broken a string so might wait until it's replaced, but i might not, depending on time. It will be replaced/have a new set on it for the buyer!

Cheers,

Huw

I'm very interested in this. I would be up for making you an offer once i've had a wee looky at some pictures?

austin

Ace! well i'll take some pictures now, but just take into consideration the strings, the fact it will have had a proper polish etc. and the light in my room!

That's a lovely guitar. I'm definintly interested, but i'm a busy this weekend. I'll try and fire you a pm some point before the weekends through. I understand the lighting and dust not making it look its best.

P.S Would it be relatively easy to put a white pickguard on the guitar? I'd love that colour combo.

that would look sweet. The tele deluxe i want has that combo and it looks mint.

It seems to be just a case of undoing the screws and plonking a new one in. Although i'm not sure if the pick up will be attached.

i've gotta revise a bit this weekend too, but i'm free all week after tuesday if you want to come try it out or fitevs. I'd like to get rid of it by next weekend though so i can order up the new one before i finish college!