aberdeen-music

Any non kids/students here?

QuarantinO

Lead / Rythm guitarist (28) looking to start a band.

Pretty broad minded so long as it aint hardcore/metal (which i dont mind but dont particularly want to play).

Would like to form with peeps around kinda 25 and up or something.

PS My brother does the screaming in DanaWalker band - any u guys know them? They`re in Aberdeen occasionally..

Lead / Rythm guitarist (28) looking to start a band.

Pretty broad minded so long as it aint hardcore/metal (which i dont mind but dont particularly want to play).

Would like to form with peeps around kinda 25 and up or something.

PS My brother does the screaming in DanaWalker band - any u guys know them? They`re in Aberdeen occasionally..

Hey. I know you say your open minded but do you have any preferences? I'm keen to get going again after a bit of a lay-off. I'm 33 and have a love loads of different styles but my favourite would be stuff like SOAD, Audioslave, NIN, Faith No More, Placebo, My Vitriol, Kings Of Leon, Janes Addiction, Velvet Revolver etc.

I've been in a few bands in Aberdeen before but have not played a gig for around 7 years and not been practising as much as i should, but i really miss it. I was up for playing covers but having given it some thought playing originals was more of a buzz.

I play bass and I'd be up for a jam at anytime.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...