aberdeen-music

No Kilter - Glaswegian techy rock/hardcore

davidm

MySpace.com - No Kilter (NEW SONG UP) - Glasgow, UK - Punk / Experimental / Progressive - www.myspace.com/nokiltermusic

they list their influences as:

Hoover, Mcluskey, Maps and Atlases, Faraquet, Mogwai, At the Drive-In, Battles, Hella, Orthrelm, Bluetip, Primus, Television, Slint, Pele, North of America, My Bloody Valentine, Refused, Will Haven, Les Savy Fav, The Cancer Conspiracy, Garrison, Drive Like Jehu, Mission of Burma, Converge, Shipping News, Shellac. etc

all put together with the power of HAPPY

'space raiders' on the myspace in particular is wonderful!

any takers?

Guest idol_wild

I've considered offering No Kilter a slot up here, but they're the kind of band that could either be immense or really shit live.

I think I'd have to speak to people who have seen them first, or indeed try and catch them myself sometime.

Quite like their recordings though.

They'd probably refuse the gig anyway.

I've considered offering No Kilter a slot up here, but they're the kind of band that could either be immense or really shit live.

I think I'd have to speak to people who have seen them first, or indeed try and catch them myself sometime.

Quite like their recordings though.

They'd probably refuse the gig anyway.

mr negative!

Guest idol_wild
mr negative!

It's from experience, my friend.

I have offered countless of the Glasgow bands I am interested in gig slots up here, and none of them seem to have a remote interest in coming up to play in Aberdeen.

It's a pity. ?(

sorry to be negative but I think this band are total mince the two times I have caught em recently

i wouldnt touch em with a barge pole mate

Sentiments echoed. They're just not very good. I haven't had an opportunity to see them live at all but by jingo their stuff is so derivative and done a million times better by other bands.