aberdeen-music

COD: World at War

Taylor_dB

Anyone else addicted to the online multiplayer?

I've just done my first prestige, got a k/d ratio of 1.92, w/l ratio of 4.5ish and I fucking love the MP40. A guy in my clan has a k/d ratio of 4.54 - demon!

Still fucking hate everyone using Juggernaut. Fannies.

Is this game worth getting without having live? I mean I intend on getting live but I don't know when?

The single player is pretty good. It's not as good as COD4 in my opinion, but I think that's because you already know how the story goes. Saying that, it's still awesome and it's got some decent achievements to try and get if you're into that (there's one where you have to assassinate a guy with a pistol instead of a sniper rifle).

The multiplayer is where it comes alive though, so you may want to wait until closer to the time you're getting Live.

I'm getting sick to death of glitcher's on the multiplayer.

Just to warn people of the glitches:

Castle - under the map at bottom right of the map.

Roundhouse - under the map (can't remember where on the map).

Makin - in a rock at the top of the map (along the water path, up beside the trees).

File complaints about bloody glitchers too - check your XBox Live Code of Conduct and abide! Heh.

I'm getting sick to death of glitcher's on the multiplayer.

Heh.

Quoted for truth.

Really annoying when you are on a brilliant run of kills, only to be gunned down by someone hiding under the map.

I'm glad to say i've never done it, but I do know where the glitches are... which makes it easy to pick off these cheats when they are trying to access under the map.

The main problem with everyone now knowing about the glitches is that every single time you play on Roundhouse it's a case of one team trying to get in the glitch and the other trying to defend it, so you end up with the battle taking place at one part of the map. Which is utterly pointless considering the size of some of the maps.

Pain in the ass and I dont see the point. 'ooooh, I'll rank up heaps by cheating'.

I fire in a complaint and then leave any game where it seems bad. You would think they would fix these bugs. Its putting me off of the game...

Noticed a glitch in Seelow as well. Beside the house at the top left as you look up hill from the bridge.

Makes me want to stamp on their spotty little faces

He prefers COD4, and so did I to be honest, but for some reason I'm "pwnin" everyone in WaW and all my mates don't want to go back to 4.

The guns were better in 4, although World at War's got some nice additions like the Second Chance revival thing - only problem is if your playing Lone Wolf then nobody bothers trying to revive you.

What's your class of choice?

I go with an MP40 with the dual magazine, two frags or satchel's depending on if it's a tank map, stopping power or double tap, and second chance.

When I go back to COD 4 I must that it is like meeting with an old friend you were very fond of and are very glad to meet again.:up:

I do prefer it but for some reason I am a tad better in WoW. On average an extra 3/4 kills per game, which ain't saying much. I manage to call in the dogs if I get a tank with the latency favouring me.

I have taken a liking to the Garand (trying to get the scope) at the moment, with double Frag and other stuff I forget. The quiet boots are cunning. I picture my guy running about with big duvets wrapped around his feet.

Played co-op with my boy yesterday utilising a death card or two. Head shots made the downed, Zombiesque, bad guy explode. Made for less random shooting and more aiming just for the sheer hell of a kaboom!:up: