aberdeen-music

Guitar Rack Gear For Sale

Paul_Victory

hey, due to the credit crunch im having to sell off some of my equipment, so today its my rack rig thats up for sale

i am willing to sell these as seperates but i would prefere to sell it in one go.

my rig consists of a marshall jmp-1 (now discontinued) Tube Midi Pre-Amp, Marshall 8004 power amp, Kam 15 band Eq, and a rather rugged 4U flight case (which it quite heavy even on its own)

marshall jmp-1

bought new about 2 years ago but has hardly been used

The JMP-1 has the ability to store sounds, programmed from the two clean or two overdrive channel selections, in any of its 100 patch locations each of which are MIDI mappable and MIDI selectable. Compatibility with rack effects processors is ensured by the provision of level selection on the programmable effects loop. In addition, built-in speaker emulation gives the facility of linking directly to the PA or recording desk for the most massive direct sounds imaginable.

FEATURES:

OD-1/Classic Overdrive channel - smoldering power will take you from a Super Lead Plexi's molten gold through to searing modern metal.

OD-2/Modern Hi-Gain channel - tightly focused high gain drive by the truckload. Modern and aggressive, yet fluid and toneful, this stunning channel will give you all the distortion and sustain you'll ever need.

Clean 1/Warm, Clean channel - for warm, full bodied chords, fat clean lead passages and jazz tones.

Clean 2/Bright, Clean channel - has the glassy edge of a JTM45 and will give all of the bright, jangly tones you could wish for.

Each channel includes the following programmable controls: Volume and Gain (0 to 20), Bass, Middle, Treble and presence (rainging from -6 to +6). A Bass Shift option re-shapes the low end character of each channel, too.

Stereo Effect Loop is 100% programmable from 0 (fully dry) to 12 (full effects) and has level selection (-10dB or +4d) to match your effects processor.

Each channel and parameter selection is made by pushing the relevant key and then adjusted by using the rotary Master Data control. Once you've dialed in a sound you want to savem simply press the Store Key twice. Recall is instant either from the front panel, via the optional Marshall 4 way footswitch (MPM4E), or via MIDI.

The JMP-1 has MIDI IN, OUT, and THRU connections plus a mapping facility. You can also select the channel (1-16/Omni) on which MIDI messages are transmitted and received by the JMP-1.

Left and Right Outputs are switchable between -10dB and +4dB.

Also features Speaker Emulated Outputs. Dimensions: 1 U Rack (260mm depth) Weight (Kg): 4.5 Preamp Valves: 2 x ECC83 (12AX7A)

Marshall 8004 power amp

To let you experience the full dynamic performance of Valvestate Power, we have produced the 8004 power amplifier. This will project your guitar pre-amp in superb fashion and give you the option of warm Valvestate performance, or with a flick of a switch, a more clinical linear capability, which provides a totally different character to your sound.

its only 40 x 40 watts but its bloody loud none the less

Kam Eq

2 channel 15 band graphic equalizer

Switched +/-12dB OR +/-6dB adjustment

Individual channel 1&2 level controls

Individual bypass with status LED

Dual range peak LEDs

Ground lift to avoid ground loops

SPECIFICATIONS

Balanced XLR audio input/output

Unbalanced 1/4 inch jack input/output

Unbalanced RCA phono input/output

19 inch rackmount

flight case is made by freestyle and is seriously strong

check reveiws here

marshall jmp-1

8004 power amp

open to sensible offers

pictures available on request

cheers

paul

bump

i forgotto mention i still have all the original boxes and i also have the footswitch which was bought seperate and wasnt cheap but its included in the sale

this is a piece of marshall history used by the likes of dave mustaine and is one of the most versitile amps available and it will become harder and harder to buy one in the future

bump

i forgotto mention i still have all the original boxes and i also have the footswitch which was bought seperate and wasnt cheap but its included in the sale

this is a piece of marshall history used by the likes of dave mustaine and is one of the most versitile amps available and it will become harder and harder to buy one in the future

i'll back you up there, i have one too and it's brilliant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...