aberdeen-music

Mmmmmm Om Nom Nom Nom

DJ Jo-D

Incorrect.

It ruins perfectly good apple pies and mnost other apple filled things. It is a true pudding ruiner.

We made home made donner kebabs last night. Mashed up some lamb mince with cumin, coriander, parsley, garlic and a beaten egg. Rolled it out flat, grilled it, diced it up, served it in pitta bread with some seasoned turkey breast, garlic and herb dressing and chilli sauce. pretty awesome

Maple Syrup. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. I could drink the stuff.

You could bake a cake/muffins?

Alas, I don't eat those things unless they contain the 'special ingredient' you can't buy in stores outside of Amsterdam.

Thinking about it, though, I can deal with scrambled eggs on toast for brekkie.

Maple Syrup. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. I could drink the stuff.

You could bake a cake/muffins?

I LOVE Maple Syrup on my cereal (cornflakes mainly) or muesli....mmmm...fine!

btw.... I'm finding it very difficult to source......but does anyone know where I can get the BEST muesli imo, Kelloggs Country Store ???? puuullleeeeezzzzz!

You were doing fine up to here.

That's just fucking wrong.

I thought it was a little odd myself, but when I worked in Geneva a couple of years ago, every little Italian restuarant and pizzeria in the city used to crack an egg over the middle of the pizza before it went in the oven, then cover it in black pepper, it was lovely.

Ah that's good, least we're agreed on that.

You should try the egg though, it's actually pretty authentic. It was on loads of menus when I was in Italy in June.

Pizza Express do some good ones with eggs included.

I might just do that, I had this image of bits of egg white being used as topping as opposed to the above description.

:up: