aberdeen-music

Mmmmmm Om Nom Nom Nom

DJ Jo-D

Guest idol_wild
I loves me a rare steak I do.

Now falafel. There's a winner in the veggie food category. Anyone got any decent recipes involving falafel/the making of your own falafel? I've only ever bought pre-made stuff but wouldn't mind giving making my own a bash.

Falafel is a staple of mine these days.

I loves me a rare steak I do.

Now falafel. There's a winner in the veggie food category. Anyone got any decent recipes involving falafel/the making of your own falafel? I've only ever bought pre-made stuff but wouldn't mind giving making my own a bash.

Google.

If I fancy making something, say chilli, burgers or a dish that involves pasta and prawns, I'll search in google, and then use the best ideas from a bunch of different recipes to make whatever I want.

Works a treat.

I do love falafel, but I really struggle to find good felafel. There's on they sell in Tesco which you make yourself by adding a bit of water and rolling them into balls/patties, and it's very nice. Pre-made stuff seems to be pretty crap though. I've tried a few now, and they've all been dry and tasteless.

Guest idol_wild
I find it's far better to eat it than to use it to fasten sheets of paper together.

I'll get my coat.

Oh Dan. Don't be daft - you don't need a coat in this weather.

I'll get my Hawaii shirt.

Guest idol_wild
I do love falafel, but I really struggle to find good felafel. There's on they sell in Tesco which you make yourself by adding a bit of water and rolling them into balls/patties, and it's very nice. Pre-made stuff seems to be pretty crap though. I've tried a few now, and they've all been dry and tasteless.

The Cauldron stuff isn't bad in my opinion, but get yourself to Peckham's - find the tumeric infused falafel. Oh dear lord! It's pretty much like having an orgasm in your mouth.

Oh Dan. Don't be daft - you don't need a coat in this weather.

I'll get my Hawaii shirt.

We do a good back and forth, you and I.

get yourself to Peckham's - find the tumeric infused falafel. Oh dear lord! It's pretty much like having an orgasm in your mouth.

Last time someone had an orgasm in my mouth it tasted nothing like falafel. Except for the salt content.

Diggety damn it's pretty much comedy central here.

Guest idol_wild
Last time someone had an orgasm in my mouth it tasted nothing like falafel. Except for the salt content.

I knew somebody would. And y'know what? I knew it'd be you, Dan.

PS - What was his name?

Guest idol_wild
Girls can do it too y'know. I seen it on them websites.

Oh, don't worry, I know.

Because I am very familiar with them websites. I'm doing the small text at the bottom to signify a punchline quite a lot today. It's just the way I roll.

The 1950's called. They are pretty pissed off at 2007 for claiming their jokes as their own.

Don't be ridiculous Original Spies. How could a year in history - which is essentially a concept rather than a physical entitity - have the ability to make a phone call?

This makes no sense whatsoever.

Don't be ridiculous Original Spies. How could a year in history - which is essentially a concept rather than a physical entitity - have the ability to make a phone call?

This makes no sense whatsoever.

The abstract concept society called, they'd like to make a complaint.

sorry, can I join in? both on the small text = punchline and on the calling jokes.

Guest idol_wild
The abstract concept society called, they'd like to make a complaint.

sorry, can I join in? both on the small text = punchline and on the calling jokes.

Yes, you can. Welcome aboard.