aberdeen-music

Mmmmmm Om Nom Nom Nom

DJ Jo-D

• 2 weeks later...
ooh that reminds me I have a fine paella recipe which is chicken & chorizo - I really need to make that asap!!!

BBC - Food - Recipes - Baked Spanish risotto

Try that out, seriously one of my favourite meals. The rosemary just makes it.

I went to Rustico last night and had THE finest spicy tomato pasta with king prawns and lots of Peroni. I need to go there more often. Mmmmmm.

ooh that reminds me I have a fine paella recipe which is chicken & chorizo - I really need to make that asap!!!

My mate Manuel made me a paella last year and it was fucking superb. I can't remember what he put it in but I definitely remember mussels, chorizo and red wine going in. He's a chef (kind of), and also Spanish (kind of), a good combination for someone who's making you a paella.

BBC - Food - Recipes - Baked Spanish risotto

Try that out, seriously one of my favourite meals. The rosemary just makes it.

I went to Rustico last night and had THE finest spicy tomato pasta with king prawns and lots of Peroni. I need to go there more often. Mmmmmm.

Ooh that sounds well tasty and easy to make!

Anyone any suggestions on what to cook for a group of friends...where one don't eat meat and the other don't eat fish...without making two seperate dishes?

I can always add chorizo/prawns once made the base and plit into two pans??