aberdeen-music

Saikano - Demos

nhoj

Just dropping a theard and a link to my bands recordings.

We are playing our first gig at Cafe Drummonds with touring metal band "Romeo Must Die" with local support from Enrapture and Set Light Our Kingdom.

MySpace.com - Saikano (NEW SONG: ANOTHER DAY!!!) - Aberdeen, UK - Metal / Progressive / Alternative - www.myspace.com/saikanoband

Have a listen and if you wanna leave any thoughts then all is welcome

Not too shabby at all. The recordings are quite good actually for a demo. Vocals are a touch too high in the mix on the screamier bits for my liking, they sit a little disjointed in my opinion. Otherwise there isn't enough bass in the mix either and the drums lack a little oomph but that could just be myspace compression shenanigans.

Nicely done. A good addition to Aberdeen's metal bands. :up:

It's definitely a lot better than most metal doing the rounds these days. Vocally it's a little bit bland and the clean vocals sounds partcularly generic, but the instrumentation is pretty tight and solid for the most part. It's very good quality for something recorded at a band member's house too. I would like to hear a little more of the guitars at points, but that's not a massive concern at this stage.

Still, good job chaps.